Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

requesting help for celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
I am struggling in celestia really bad. I think its because of the huge jump in health sizes from dragonspyre to celestia, but I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me finish celestia. Its really hard for a life wizard there lol.

Victoria wizard lvl 55

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Hello lovergirl,

As this is a popular zone to request assistance, I'm sure many would gladly offer to assist you if they can. However please add some additional, helpful information, such as which zone/quest are you stalemated, which Realm you play on and your time zone along with your playing schedule, as it only makes it easier for others to locate you.

Many people also use other fan sites like "Central" to establish a friends list to call upon in situations just like this.

If any of this information seems to invasive, as an alternative, try playing on a busy Realm for the "PUG" (Pick Up Group) factor and you retain your anonymity .

Best of luck to you in whatever you decide.

Gabriel

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
w101girl1088 on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
I am struggling in celestia really bad. I think its because of the huge jump in health sizes from dragonspyre to celestia, but I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me finish celestia. Its really hard for a life wizard there lol.

Victoria wizard lvl 55
The fansites have groups of players who volunteer to help. And you can post to ask for help in any area. The response time is usually very quick too (real time, no waiting for moderators). Here is a link to one of them in case you want to try it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
I am level 59 and I am struggling with my next school spell called medusa and I have to beat this guy called talos he is so strong he has health as big as malistare he keeps using judgement with a ton of pips and I keep die ing. Anyone know what I should do

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
If you need help, I can see if I'm available to help you a little bit with questing or you could simply go to Wizard101 Central, of course you can find me there as well. Link here: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

-Jasmine FireBlade

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Random guy999 on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
I am level 59 and I am struggling with my next school spell called medusa and I have to beat this guy called talos he is so strong he has health as big as malistare he keeps using judgement with a ton of pips and I keep die ing. Anyone know what I should do
Try high balance resist. Ignore the hexes, you will have about 47 on you at all times. Kill the minion first. Don't make off-topic postings.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
Hi, I am a level 23 wizard i am a storm wizzard i would love to help you in celestia i currently have 1,119 health in total and 62 mana in total. So i will need in the message what realm you play in and at what time you will gather the group. bye. (P.S. I have worked with people in mooshu and beat very big bosses some even with higher health than me)