Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 48 life spell rebirth.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
I can not seem to acquire this spell. I am a lvl 50 now and still seem to not get it. I have been to my life wizard teacher and she has nothing to say. I have also been to ambrose, also nothing to say. NO i do not have this already in my quests. I don't know what is going on please try to give me some advice on how to get this quest!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wolfhextamer on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
I can not seem to acquire this spell. I am a lvl 50 now and still seem to not get it. I have been to my life wizard teacher and she has nothing to say. I have also been to ambrose, also nothing to say. NO i do not have this already in my quests. I don't know what is going on please try to give me some advice on how to get this quest!
This link shows you all of the spells for the Life School:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

On that link, scroll down to "Rebirth". Then check the things listed in the "Quest Line". You can click on any of the highlighted items for more details, like "who gives the quest", and what are the "prequests", so that you can see what you still need to do.

And don't forget to pick up the spells from the "Other Trainers" too.