Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best schools for pvp or just all around

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2014
What's the best Schools ? You decide. Even better what would you consider the best School Combo ever for all around ability's or solo PVP. Lets just say for levels15-45 as well. IM really looking forward to all your opinions And Thank You all for the Input...

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
For pvp, i definitely think that it is life. I almost win all the matches against my friends because i almost never die with guardian spirit and my critical rate is high. Since life has low damage, it has great stats everywhere else.

93 James Titanfountain
13 James Titanfountain

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
KlingerUpper on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
What's the best Schools ? You decide. Even better what would you consider the best School Combo ever for all around ability's or solo PVP. Lets just say for levels15-45 as well. IM really looking forward to all your opinions And Thank You all for the Input...
Personally, I like balance, but it just suits how I battle. Any school can be good for anyone; it just depends on how they use it. I personally like, even in magus pvp, to blade up basilisk into judgement or minotaur. When I was magus, it worked quite well.