Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Light Magic

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
A lot of people have been talking about Light magic for a while. Today I thought it would be like the new standards in P101 where you summon the light minion and it appears behind you and boosts different stats so based on your school you get one light spell that gives you a boost. Like Light Angel (life only) gives heal boosts. Or Light Archer (storm only) gives accuracy boost. Or Light Defender (ice only) gives defense boost. Or Light Minion (myth only) summons Light minion that gives different charms. Or Light Lancer (balance only) gives pierce boost. Or Light Commander (fire only) gives power boost. And Light Rogue (death only) gives drain boost. Plus other spells you can get with training points. These spells cost zero pips. Who else would like to see these spells?

Tarlac Owldreamer Level 35 Fire Wizard

Survivor
Sep 22, 2013
Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
personally i like them all, but to me is the light school. if you think about it, shadow is usually used to describe evil (although the wizard101 variant is probably misunderstood) and evil is usually viewed as chaotic. ,however, is meant to represent harmony, which is the opposite to chaos. therefor the opposite to evil and shadow.

p.s. if your idea gets into working, the certain school only spells better be obtainable via training point for other schools