Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Dragonspyre...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
Iv'e finished Dragonspyre and I think that EXACTLY after Dragonspyre i'm supposed to be like lvl. 50 already and i'm just finishing up Grizzlehiem.

Any help?

Fr. Ethan StarBright lv. 46

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ethan StarBright on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Iv'e finished Dragonspyre and I think that EXACTLY after Dragonspyre i'm supposed to be like lvl. 50 already and i'm just finishing up Grizzlehiem.

Any help?

You aren't supposed to be any set level. But you obviously haven't done side quests and will need to do those. Heck, you don't even have your level 48 spell yet! Grizzleheim is not the place to level up as the XP is very low. Go back and see what you've skipped over...and do those quests.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Ethan StarBright on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:

Any help?

You must be level 48 to enter Celestia. I suggest you finish GH so you can enter Wintertusk, there you can quest for better experience then even Celestia gives and you probably won't have to worry about a level shortage for the next worlds.

Being a few levels above norm is actually an asset for the upper worlds and you are a little more prepared for the difficultly it becomes.

Mary

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
Well if you want to be ready then yes you might want to be level 50. When I entered cl I was le
vel 50. It was easy for me. Any ways there is no set level.

Gorman level 58

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011