Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am not able to play Wizard 101 offshore?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 03, 2013
I was introduced to Wizard 101 by my friends daughter and I love the game! I was able to play when I first arrived offshore for ten minutes at a time before I would get disconnected. I went on a in game quest to see the castles that I am now of a high enough level to purchase but now on the start-up install screen it will not download the exterior preview patch or file. so it times out with a 123 error message I have followed all of the instructions available on ways to remedy this and none have worked! I am wondering if it is being blocked by chevron specifically? I have an excellent wifi connection also so if anyone has experienced this or knows a remedy it would be very appreciated. thank you for your time!

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I doubt there are many of us who are playing offshore so we probably can't answer your question. Here is the link for support:

www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Nov 03, 2013
Thank you very much malt! Im sure that the monitors of the offshore network have it locked out. For now I will just keep searching the forums and internet for information to hopefully advance my skills.