Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Pages Events

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
I am level 37 and in Marleybone. When do the other worlds of the Lost Pages event open to me?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ambrose Cain on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
I am level 37 and in Marleybone. When do the other worlds of the Lost Pages event open to me?
When you access them by earning your way through the spiral by doing main story line quests.
The Lost Pages event keeps returning so you can start from where you are now if you don't make it to the next world by the time it goes away.

Survivor
May 11, 2012
Wouldn't mind seeing The Lost Pages as a permanent fixture in Wizard101. If it was, I would certainly consider doing it, but if it's only for a short time, then it's not worth it. I think it would be great, leaving it as a permanent mission in it. Love the game.

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
So, I finally got through the first part of the Lost Pages in Ravenwood area. Where do I go from here. There's nothing in my quests about where the next part is. I know they said we were on our own, but not to have a direction at all for the next page? That just seems weird to me.

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
Do you get gear for doing lost pages?

Just wondering.

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
Have gone to support several times for this quest. Anytime I am on my way to a student to rescue, the loading spiral on the left doesn't go away and by the student battle I am booted out of the game. I have tried resetting my modem and it doesn't help. It is only with these areas. Anyone else having this issue?

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
vicsunset on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
Wouldn't mind seeing The Lost Pages as a permanent fixture in Wizard101. If it was, I would certainly consider doing it, but if it's only for a short time, then it's not worth it. I think it would be great, leaving it as a permanent mission in it. Love the game.
It offers really high rewards. I highly doubt it would become permanent.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
I do not even remember were I last left off on the lost pages ? I know I was new player ,so I was still in Wizard city and maybe Kroc ? So I went to Harold but he tells me nothing. So I am not sure why you comeback with this, to continue were you left off without some kind of reminder or marker to get back into the quest?

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
Adam Iceshard on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
Do you get gear for doing lost pages?

Just wondering.

I think you do if you finish it.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
As you finish worlds, you earn new ones. You just have to keep questing.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
So far dont see rewards from quest unless you mean possible drops by the Mobs you fight, which makes it no different than anything else you do ingame so not sure why it is being classified an event.

Also doesn't say you have to do them in order, it actually says obtain quest 1st 2 parts in wizard city then seek out appropriate lvl area "triton, krokotopia, marlebone, mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, Avalon or Azteca" also states lvl 90 doing Triton ave pretty useless and not needed. I've been to each area and npc there with Page quest ready to be taken. Lastly if you want to fight the boss instance multiple times just dont turn into Aurthur weathersby and you can repeat the instance.

~ZeroResolve lvl 90 Balance