Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gladiator Dimachaerus help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
I am amazed at how many people i see with the alpha + omega ring. I have been able to fight gladiator dimachaerus once. Just once. I have tried a lot, but only once did someone help me in fighting him. I am not insane enough to try to solo, because is kind of weak, and then you factor in minion shields and the -75%. I had no problem getting cronus's blade, as i was able to consistently get a group of four to farm him. (Oddly, nobody ever wants to drill Tartarus itself with me). But for whatever reason, nobody wants to fight the gladiator. Could somebody please help?
Talon Willowcloud, lv 90
Talon Stormcloud, lv 46
Talon Frostcloud, lv 16

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Just jump on the sigil with some random group thats what i do everyone seems to want to fight the gladiator even ask the group if they just want you to be a healer since your a wizard that way you don't have to do much work and if you can't find a group realm hop to the most crowded realms hope this helps

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
Hi,there I usually farm gladiator daily at least once.
If you still would like to farm let me know.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
beastmaster202 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I am amazed at how many people i see with the alpha + omega ring. I have been able to fight gladiator dimachaerus once. Just once. I have tried a lot, but only once did someone help me in fighting him. I am not insane enough to try to solo, because is kind of weak, and then you factor in minion shields and the -75%. I had no problem getting cronus's blade, as i was able to consistently get a group of four to farm him. (Oddly, nobody ever wants to drill Tartarus itself with me). But for whatever reason, nobody wants to fight the gladiator. Could somebody please help?
Talon Willowcloud, lv 90
Talon Stormcloud, lv 46
Talon Frostcloud, lv 16
You could still try to solo him. Use sanctuary at the beginning of the battle, keep cleanse charm treasure cards ready, and heal as much as you need to. When you can, kill the minion, and then work on the boss, healing when you need to. I was lucky and got the ring on my first try.

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
Pendragon slayer on Nov 8, 2013 wrote:
You could still try to solo him. Use sanctuary at the beginning of the battle, keep cleanse charm treasure cards ready, and heal as much as you need to. When you can, kill the minion, and then work on the boss, healing when you need to. I was lucky and got the ring on my first try.
But if I use sanctuary, the minion replaces it with that annoying ice helephant spell.

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
Also, I'm one of those people who hate having to use tcs.

Survivor
May 30, 2013
I am a level 50 and I hate having to look super hard for secret bosses then find out I cant fight them can someone help me fight dimachaerus plz?