Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest helper not allowed??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I am again at some weird end. when I try to activate the last receptacle for blockrock a message pops up and says quest helper not allowed to do this,. what is up with that? Please.
Thank you if you know or have encountered a similar situation on this or any other quest.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
This is for quests that you have to find on your own without the arrow, Similiar quests are, Find the Smiths, or The Beetles from Zeke.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
redcloud157 on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
I am again at some weird end. when I try to activate the last receptacle for blockrock a message pops up and says quest helper not allowed to do this,. what is up with that? Please.
Thank you if you know or have encountered a similar situation on this or any other quest.
Are you at the right crystal stand? When you go down the steps right behind Zanetta Stormbreaker, at the bottom of the steps you must use the crystal stand (press "x"), and Boris BlackRock will appear.

If he isn't there, try switching realms and use the crystal stand again.
Make sure you go to the bottom of the steps too.

This link shows a map of The Crucible, and the green arrow on it shows the circle area where Zanetta is, with Boris Blackrock down the steps behind her:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Crucible

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
If it isn't a "Zeke quest," you could try looking on your map, press 'M' to open it. It's possible that you might find what you're looking for on there.