Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
I just purchased my first house and I found most of what was in my dorm except I can't locate my crafting station and a couple of the decorations. How do I get my crafting station back or where do I get a new one?

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Shorty2914 on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
I just purchased my first house and I found most of what was in my dorm except I can't locate my crafting station and a couple of the decorations. How do I get my crafting station back or where do I get a new one?
Check your dorm. Then your attic. plus, this topic is in the wrong section.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
It might be in your bank somewhere. Otherwise, buy one at the Olde Town Bazzar or at any furniture store.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Some of it might still be in your dorm, try checking your dorm room(actually walk into the dorm now that the housing button takes you to your house), your bank(and shared bank tab too), or it might be in your house somewhere else. Assuming its not in your backpack. If none of that works then I hope Professor Grayrose reads your topic.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The should be in your attic. If your attic was full, check your bank. Unless you deleted them, they are there somewhere

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Make sure you have your crafting station etc. in your backpack, then go to your new house and when you open the housing tab they should be there.
Sierra, Transcendent