Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are the level 88 spells cool?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 21, 2012
I'm only level 43 but i've heard of and seen the animations for the level 88 azteca spells. They seem pretty cool, but are they, do you guys who know them use and like to use them?

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Yes, yes they are. I have seen videos about all of them and what they do, and they are perfect for their school. The only one I have a problem with is spinysaur, it seems a little weak for a rank 10 spell if you ask me .

Robert Angleblade
Archmage(LVL 82) Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
wraithcaster on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
I'm only level 43 but i've heard of and seen the animations for the level 88 azteca spells. They seem pretty cool, but are they, do you guys who know them use and like to use them?
Lol yes they are cool i have storm owl. And some of my friends have other spells like: The stegasourus, the ice guy, and sabre cat,

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Roberto Angleblade on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Yes, yes they are. I have seen videos about all of them and what they do, and they are perfect for their school. The only one I have a problem with is spinysaur, it seems a little weak for a rank 10 spell if you ask me .

Robert Angleblade
Archmage(LVL 82) Theurgist
Thanks for that, I can't learn Spinysaur because all my other wizards are not Life, the only school I don't have.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I like my necromancer's Avenging Fossil spell. But my balance wizard's sabretooth has spirit shield as an after-effect... lame, lame, and lamesauce.

-v.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Dr Von on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
I like my necromancer's Avenging Fossil spell. But my balance wizard's sabretooth has spirit shield as an after-effect... lame, lame, and lamesauce.

-v.
Are ya back? O.o and yes I love Lord of Winter (I use mammoth more though unless I need straight up damage)

Historian
May 06, 2009
Dr Von on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:

-v.
Well at least it saves you on the space for Spirit Shields, right? More room for buffs and game-changing spells!

I really like all the animations and effects of the Rank 10 spells (can't wait for 11). I can't pick which is my favorite. I think Sun Serpent, Lord of Winter, Celestial Calendar, Avenging Fossil, Sabertooth, Storm Owl and Spinysaur are my top. They're just so cool looking and have really nice powers! (realizes those are all of the schoolsLike I said they're all my favorite)

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
they are very awesome i am a lvl 80 and i can't wait to get mine just like 8 more levels
mine will be the sun serpent and it is like so awesome
flint rainblade lvl80

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Wolf Skullslinger on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Are ya back? O.o and yes I love Lord of Winter (I use mammoth more though unless I need straight up damage)
yes, for now.

lord of winter looks cool, too~ my in-game bff is a promethean ice wizard.
i haven't got one on my main account, but the one on my side will get there eventually.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Dr Von on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
yes, for now.

lord of winter looks cool, too~ my in-game bff is a promethean ice wizard.
i haven't got one on my main account, but the one on my side will get there eventually.
Hooray! Von is back Von is back! Yeah lord of winter is fun to use, I carry one in 4v4 just for jades. I'm watching you.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
The lvl 88 spells are amazing i'm have a Promethean and a promethean and those 2 lvl 88 spells are amazing :P

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
cool doesn't even begin to describe how useful, awesome, and a must have for soloing bosses in azteca

Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
i have seen a lot of videos of the avenging fossil and it is really cool.My friend can do over 5000 damage with avenging fossil with only one deathblade and a critical.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2012
those spells are verry nicee