Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the chest of hades.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
ya that's right, a hades chest. considering how log it takes to get to hades I think we deserve a crowns chest to appear. just like the one in lord nightshades tower, you beat the boss, the chest appears, you put in crowns and you get awesome loot.

Ki plz take this into consideration as I would rather spend money then time for once and I am sure a lot of other people are thinking the same thing.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
gweedoboy on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
ya that's right, a hades chest. considering how log it takes to get to hades I think we deserve a crowns chest to appear. just like the one in lord nightshades tower, you beat the boss, the chest appears, you put in crowns and you get awesome loot.

Ki plz take this into consideration as I would rather spend money then time for once and I am sure a lot of other people are thinking the same thing.
In my opinion, this would defeat the purpose of hades. There are people (like me) who'he worked their tails off to get my black thunder gear and hades staffs. Think about it, this gear is better than waterworks and Sylster (or whatever) never had a chest. I agree it is a grind, but that's the point of the awesome gear. You have to work for it.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Adding a crowns chest would once again give crowns players an advantage. The dungeon is supposed to be hard. And time consuming. Sounds like you want the easy way out.