Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Balancing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
Sometimes in PVP, i notice if i join a ranked match and i get an opponent, they often tend to either be a WAAAY higher level than me, or like 4 levels lower. Is it possible for you guys to balance out the PVP here more?

~Thanks

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Elite aspect on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Sometimes in PVP, i notice if i join a ranked match and i get an opponent, they often tend to either be a WAAAY higher level than me, or like 4 levels lower. Is it possible for you guys to balance out the PVP here more?

~Thanks
4 levels lower..? Why is that a problem? Honestly though I don't see what the problem is, just do to them what you would do to a regular opponent.

Wolf Skullslinger

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Hey I have the same prob but it doesn't matter the level is it your strategy like for my balance level 13 I went against 2 knights and captain and I won all of them by a strategy by a tc which I would use judgement but often they plan to shield then attack so what I do is save all my pips until the end weakness fun take off shield and then attack or you can blade then attack