Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea-New Updates for 2014! Spells, world etc.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
1. Pet update: Pets may cast heal rate lowered in pvp

2. New world: Anti-City (Consists of one quest for max spell and another for side spell)

This world looks exactly like wizard city except evil and way more stronger, the bosses are strong and they all cheat, but even better you know them! The bosses will be evil versions of, dueling diego,baldur goldpaws, the registrar, ambrose, gamma, and all the school teachers except your school teacher you will have to fight in order to receive your spell, and his minion will be an anti version of you! You will even see old faces like lord nightshade, and malistaire who is hidden behind the death door neat lord nightshade. The main bosses will be malistaire, merle and gamma, maybe even morganthe in the tower where you started. Unicorn way would be home of dueling diego who is a boss that you will fight in the arena, merle ambrose in his office and etc. I miss having missions in wizard city but with a new world like this i wont have to anymore, it will be a cooler wizard city, that's my level! :D

In addition to the bosses being people in wc that we know , just like kingsisle normally does, the minions should be spells, but upgraded versions, like deer knight, mummy, leviathan (in crab alley evil version), winter moon, efreet, skeletal dragon, forest lord, medusa, judgement seraph, ra, etc. that would be awesome, easy to animate, and keep the games concept.

The whole world would be easy to create actually, you just have to manipulate spells, recreate wizard city in a cool creepy way and manipulate the names of the streets,people, and teachers

3. New Death Spell/Side Spell: The Chelsea Court Jester

This death attack starts with graves where balloons come from the dirt and begin to pop and form the skeletal clown called the chelsea court jester, he juggles flaming skulls and hurls them at all enemies

Damage:1000-1150 to all enemies
Side effects: 1. Steals all heal over time spells 2. Casts doom and gloom, if thats to op then -50 to all healing spells lol

4. Death Side spell: Chaos

Effect: converts a heal over time spell to poison / a damage over time spell to hea

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
update # 1. Crowns Bazaar!!!

Have crown gear thats not worth keeping but worth more than gold? there is now a vendor
that sells rare crown items AND buys them as well!!!! Seed crown items will be bought for 25 crowns
and everything else 100 crowns! Rare items such as mastery and mounts will be bought for 150 crowns
and even better, these items will be sold at discounted crowns price! not
only will this allow you to get that mount from a pack that you have always wanted and no one else found useful but it will allow you to obtain crowns and backpack space!!

(ps:this bazaar is located in anti-city so you have to buy that area in order to have access to the store)

update # 2. New world: Anti-City (Consists of one quest for max spell and another for side spell)

This world looks exactly like wizard city except evil and way more stronger, the bosses are strong and they all cheat, but even better you know them! The bosses will be evil versions of, dueling diego,baldur goldpaws, the registrar, ambrose, gamma, and all the school teachers except your school teacher you will have to fight in order to receive your spell, and his minion will be an anti version of you! You will even see old faces like lord nightshade, and malistaire who is hidden behind the death door neat lord nightshade. The main bosses will be malistaire, merle and gamma, maybe even morganthe in the tower where you started. Unicorn way would be home of dueling diego who is a boss that you will fight in the arena, merle ambrose in his office and etc.

In addition to the bosses being people in wc that we know , just like kingsisle normally does, the minions should be spells, but upgraded versions, like deer knight, leviathan (in water places), winter moon, efreet, forest lord, medusa, judgement seraph, ra, etc.

update # 3. New Death Spell: The Chelsea Court Jester

This death attack starts with graves where an orange is lying there and begins to spin and elevate to reveal that is actually the nose of a skeletal clown called the chelsea court jester, he comes up on a unicycle juggling black baloons with skulls on them, he hurls them at you and they pop, then he turns to the caster and hurls a balloon with a heart on it that pops and heals with each individual hit.

Damage:1000-1150 to all enemies rank:11
Side effects: 1. Steals all heal over time spells 2. Casts doom and gloom

update # 4. Death Side spell: Chaos
Effect: converts a heal over time spell to poison and vice versa

update # 5. Pets that gives card as a talent now give 1 card per level!!

update # 6. May cast healing spell is lowered in pvp

update # 7. New side spells purchasable with training points!

( These are ideas and not actual updates, let kingsisle know the one's that they should consider, as far as side spells and spells you suggest the spell for "your school only" and PLEASE keep the schools concept, too many schools are losing its distinct personal identity and originality. if ur death do u agree with mines??)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Update #1. New world: Anti-City (Consists of one quest for max spell and another for side spell)

This world looks exactly like wizard city except evil and way more stronger, the bosses are strong and they all cheat, but even better you know them! The bosses will be evil versions of, dueling diego,baldur goldpaws, the registrar, ambrose, gamma, and all the school teachers except your school teacher you will have to fight in order to receive your spell, and his minion will be an anti version of you! You will even see old faces like lord nightshade, and malistaire who is hidden behind the death door neat lord nightshade. The main bosses will be malistaire, merle and gamma, maybe even morganthe in the tower where you started. Unicorn way would be home of dueling diego who is a boss that you will fight in the arena, merle ambrose in his office and etc. The schools in dragonspyre academy that was abandoned should be restored and we will have to fight the teachers in them. They're spells should be the same as your school but all mutated!

In addition to the bosses being people in wc that we know , just like kingsisle normally does, the minions should be spells, but upgraded versions, like deer knight, leviathan (in water areas), winter moon, efreet, skeletal dragon, forest lord, medusa, judgement seraph, ra, etc.

Update #2. New Death Spell: The Chelsea Court Jester

This death attack starts with an orange lying on the ground, this orange spins around and elevates revealing that it actually the nose of the skeletal clown called the chelsea court jester, he chuckles juggling balloons with skulls and hearts on them, he hurls the skull balloons at the enemy and they pop dealing damage and then turns and hurls the heart bubble at the caster giving off a green aura and healing.

Side effects: 1. Steals all heal over time spells 2. Casts doom and gloom

Update #3. Death Side spell: Chaos

Effect: converts a heal over time spell to poison / a damage over time spell to heal

(ps: i am only doing my school because i am death, so please if you have an idea for your school spell and side spell post it but please keep the schools characteristics. if your death do you agree with my spells for our school?)

Update #4. Crowns Bazaar!!!!

this is a bazaar of crowns! located in anti-city in place of the old bazaar and would would of course have to be bought because its in a crowns area. Anyways, with this bazaar you sell your crowns items for crowns!

Seeds: 25 crowns
Gear: 100 crowns
Rare crowns gear: Mounts/ Mastery: 200 crowns

Not only are the items bought for crowns, but they should be sold for half the original price! Not only does that save us crowns but the things, (including mounts) people get in packs that they find useless can be sold in the crowns bazaar and bought by someone who actually wants it! This will also give us the little crowns we need to have enough to buy items instead of purchasing a whole 2500 when all you need is 3.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Blake Anvilcrafter on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
1. Pet update: Pets may cast heal rate lowered in pvp

2. New world: Anti-City (Consists of one quest for max spell and another for side spell)

This world looks exactly like wizard city except evil and way more stronger, the bosses are strong and they all cheat, but even better you know them! The bosses will be evil versions of, dueling diego,baldur goldpaws, the registrar, ambrose, gamma, and all the school teachers except your school teacher you will have to fight in order to receive your spell, and his minion will be an anti version of you! You will even see old faces like lord nightshade, and malistaire who is hidden behind the death door neat lord nightshade. The main bosses will be malistaire, merle and gamma, maybe even morganthe in the tower where you started. Unicorn way would be home of dueling diego who is a boss that you will fight in the arena, merle ambrose in his office and etc. I miss having missions in wizard city but with a new world like this i wont have to anymore, it will be a cooler wizard city, that's my level! :D

In addition to the bosses being people in wc that we know , just like kingsisle normally does, the minions should be spells, but upgraded versions, like deer knight, mummy, leviathan (in crab alley evil version), winter moon, efreet, skeletal dragon, forest lord, medusa, judgement seraph, ra, etc. that would be awesome, easy to animate, and keep the games concept.

The whole world would be easy to create actually, you just have to manipulate spells, recreate wizard city in a cool creepy way and manipulate the names of the streets,people, and teachers

3. New Death Spell/Side Spell: The Chelsea Court Jester

This death attack starts with graves where balloons come from the dirt and begin to pop and form the skeletal clown called the chelsea court jester, he juggles flaming skulls and hurls them at all enemies

Side effects: 1. Steals all heal over time spells 2. Casts doom and gloom, if thats to op then -50 to all healing spells lol

4. Death Side spell: Chaos

Effect: converts a heal over time spell to poison / a damage over time spell to hea
wow sry i don't know why all my drafts were posted but the lst one is the one i am referring to

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Blake Anvilcrafter on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
wow sry i don't know why all my drafts were posted but the lst one is the one i am referring to
ignore all the posts except the third one there was an error with the first to I don't know why it made so much and I cant delete them

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Cool, I'm a lvl 46 sorcerer so my new idea is...

Alhazred - 1,000 damage, weakness & black mantle to all enemies, 85% accuracy, 11 pips.

I had an idea that we could get our (main) class teachers as our spells, so death might be Dworgyn.