Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Senator gear is all I get in Tartarus!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Everytime I do the Tartarus dungeon all I ever seem to win is the Senator gear. Since so many other bosses drop this can it please be taken out from the Hades battle. For a dungeon that takes anywhere from 1 to 2 hours then is really annoying to win that stuff at the end of it.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
yes as for as I can tell no one likes the new senators gear so a decrease in its drop rate for hades would be great as everyone else seems to drop it.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Jack7021 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Everytime I do the Tartarus dungeon all I ever seem to win is the Senator gear. Since so many other bosses drop this can it please be taken out from the Hades battle. For a dungeon that takes anywhere from 1 to 2 hours then is really annoying to win that stuff at the end of it.
I did this mission now 67 times. I have the good death boots and hat. I have yet to see the good robe or divine necklace. It's a bit ridicilious how many times we need to do this map for the good gear set. it takes 90 minutes a pop too. I did it with another death once who had the robe i wanted already, they got a duplicate robe i got nothing how is that right? The loot code needs some adjustments. Guessing its going to be some luck or like 100 more runs to get the other 2 parts i want. Really a bummer.