Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trancendent Frostfall Shoes

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
I have all the stuff needed to craft it, but it shows that i have 0 frost giants. So i tried to craft the frost giants, I tried to log off and log back on, and i tried to quit then play again. So i'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I'm having the same problem with the Trancendent Sparking Sandals. It says i have 0/2 rain of fire tc even though i have 2. Really hope they fix this problem soon so we can craft the whole set.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
I have not attempted to craft those items, so I don't know if it's a problem / bug with the recipe.

However, a friend had this same exact problem a few months ago when trying to craft Azteca gear. It turned out in his case that some of his game files were corrupt. He re-installed Wizard101 on his computer, and all the recipes worked fine after that. If you have some corrupt files, it can show up in all sorts of strange ways. Even though he could quest, PvP, and garden, and play the game normally - he also had some pets that would not train past Epic. If you have some time and patience, you might try re-installing Wizard101 to see if that corrects the problem. Good luck!

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
make sure you didn't put the cards in your deck, if they aren't, restart your computer, if that doesn't work reinstall wizard101, if that doesn't work email king isle at kingisle support.com