Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pyramid of the lost horizon bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
Hello
I have both winterbane and pagoda in the pyramid of the lost horizon home so many people wind up at my house. Recently though, i, the owner, cannot even get in that house because it says something about the house being a full dungeon. So my question is: is there a limit to how many people can be at a house or is it just on the pyramid. I had both dungeons temporarily at the red barn farm and i am pretty sure there were way more people there than in the pyramid at times yet it never said that message. Or does it become limited because of the 2 dungeons being in the same house?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Hi even though my post did not make this board, it was almost same as your post.

I was able to get around the "Owner can not get in their house" problem

Here is what I did:

First you buy or craft a tele-porter.
Next, Mark a spot "inside the house" not in the yard ( where you have the Pagoda and Winter Bane Hall ).

Now place that tele-porter either in dorm or at another house.

Now when your house is a full dungeon, just go to your tele-porter and port to inside your house, you the owner can now get to your home.

May I suggest that at that point, move one or both dungeons to another house.

Have a Happy dungeon play.
Sophia Dragonheart

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
Sophia Dragonheart on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Hi even though my post did not make this board, it was almost same as your post.

I was able to get around the "Owner can not get in their house" problem

Here is what I did:

First you buy or craft a tele-porter.
Next, Mark a spot "inside the house" not in the yard ( where you have the Pagoda and Winter Bane Hall ).

Now place that tele-porter either in dorm or at another house.

Now when your house is a full dungeon, just go to your tele-porter and port to inside your house, you the owner can now get to your home.

May I suggest that at that point, move one or both dungeons to another house.

Have a Happy dungeon play.
Sophia Dragonheart
Thanks Sophia, i'll try that today.