Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want one so bad!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
So, I was playing one day, and saw a pet sign next to an animal sign. Next thing, I'm inside. But I've always wondered, can you get pets in Wysteria? Itmakes me so sad, walking into the pet shop, no animals.
What kind of sick joke is that

Survivor
Jul 29, 2011
Don't worry, you will get a pet as a quest reward in Wysteria. :)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
The "pet store" doesn't sell pets for some strange reason. However, you do receive a pet from the main story line quest (Crime does not pay), I believe it is a golden piggle.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Mel8216 on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
So, I was playing one day, and saw a pet sign next to an animal sign. Next thing, I'm inside. But I've always wondered, can you get pets in Wysteria? Itmakes me so sad, walking into the pet shop, no animals.
I know right? The only pet you get is from a quest,and it's not that cool. ( hint- it's a common pet for lower levels in a metallic color)

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I know!!!! Apparently a complete PET shop in wysteria means just plain pet snacks! I guess KI was busy and didn't have time, but maybe put a different colored unicorn or a green man even? I always Imagine what some possibilities for pets for the wysteria shop would include ... Anyway ever since wysteria came out ..... Half the shops aren't complete with the full meaning of a full "pet/etc" shop. But there is a quest you do that will reward you a pet .........

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
Mel8216 on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
The Wysteria people are lazy, so that's what they do.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
BlueGhost004 on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
The "pet store" doesn't sell pets for some strange reason. However, you do receive a pet from the main story line quest (Crime does not pay), I believe it is a golden piggle.
Yeah, I know that. But I mean, can you buy a Wysteria themed pet? like maybe a little piglet? He he, that would be so adorable, actually!

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
What I mean is that, can you get a pet, that has the theme of Wysteria? Can it be like a character from Wysteria?

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
okay, so this is worse. i walk into another Wysteria store, that has a picture of a furniture symbol, and a crafting symbol. But as soon as i get inside, all i see is red! Instead of furniture, or recipes, there is only ingredients! i can't believe this. If it was an ingredient store, why not have an ingredient sign, like the one in your backpack?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
They are probaly working on it still. They just need time they are busy now with the other worlds. when they have time they can maybe work on it

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
KrakenLordKraken on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
They are probaly working on it still. They just need time they are busy now with the other worlds. when they have time they can maybe work on it
they have not been working on any worlds! As you can see, wizard101 is already finished with the current world, Azecta! So apparently, they have no worlds to work on but Pirate101! This is an outrage!

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well, you can get a Golden Piggle from Belladonna from completing Crime does not Pay. To start the quest, see if she has the quest All that Glitters available, and continue the storyline of it.

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
if Wysteria was a food.... uh.... it would be crepes (worst food I can think of)

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
Stephanie Darkhear... on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Don't worry, you will get a pet as a quest reward in Wysteria. :)
the pet store just sells over priced snacks, but there is a quest, that is very hard, called library archives i believe. you get a golden piggle from that.