Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
I am a level 58 life wizard. I never got my level 55 spell quest! I got a Tutorial Tip that says to talk to Baulder Goldpaws in Olde Town. I went to him, and he didn't have a quest for me! I need help! Can someone tell me why this is happening?

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
Jared Shadowbreake... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 58 life wizard. I never got my level 55 spell quest! I got a Tutorial Tip that says to talk to Baulder Goldpaws in Olde Town. I went to him, and he didn't have a quest for me! I need help! Can someone tell me why this is happening?
its a glitch. it was supposed to be fixed a long time ago. contact KI support.

-jack

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jared Shadowbreake... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Have you done the prequests? If not, that explains the issue.
I've not heard of the glitch reappearing...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Spell_Trade

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
Really? I didn't know it was a glitch! How can I contact KI for support? Is there a special website?

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
There are three requirements to get your level 55 Life Spell.

1. Being level 55.
  2. Completing the quest "Su Su Sudriland".
  3. Having the spell Triage.
Hope I helped you out.

~Cole Out... PEACE.

Administrator
Young Wizard, there are lots of ways to contact us!

At the top of this page is a HELP link.
At the top of this section of the message boards is a post called "How to Get Help from KingsIsle"
At the bottom of this page is a Contact Us link.

Or you can email us directly at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
Ok! Thanks guys! Oh, and I am still working on Ravenscar. Lol! Once I defeat Ravenscar, will I get the Su Su Sudriland quest? I already have the spell Triage. Thanks Prof. Greyrose!

Jared Shadowbreaker Level 58 Life "Master of Nature"

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
I just finished Ravenscar! I unlocked Hrundle Fjord. I just keep doing my quests and I will get my spell! Thanks guys!
Jared Shadowbreaker Level 58

Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
Hi K I i need your help... i was feed my pet with my storm mastery amulet about 3 weeks ago and i did again today.....feed my pet with my crafted hat.... my net so badly this month.... it make me have to click twice for feed pet with stuff... and then they go for wrong item to feed please bring back my storm mastery amulet and my crafted hat i really need that...please K I i love this game....

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
sean dragon whispe... on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi K I i need your help... i was feed my pet with my storm mastery amulet about 3 weeks ago and i did again today.....feed my pet with my crafted hat.... my net so badly this month.... it make me have to click twice for feed pet with stuff... and then they go for wrong item to feed please bring back my storm mastery amulet and my crafted hat i really need that...please K I i love this game....
You need to contact support through the links Professor Greyrose has already indicated. Although she will reply to posts like this, she will tell you to contact support.