Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winterbane Gauntlet exit transporter

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Is there a reason why the teleporter at the end of the Winterbane Gauntlet drops you in the commons and not back at the house where the gauntlet is located. It should drop you back outside the gauntlet itself where you started!! Makes it so much easier to go multiple rounds.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
OldStormWizard on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Is there a reason why the teleporter at the end of the Winterbane Gauntlet drops you in the commons and not back at the house where the gauntlet is located. It should drop you back outside the gauntlet itself where you started!! Makes it so much easier to go multiple rounds.
I don't know why it does that. I have Winterbane Gauntlet and I agree with your point. Good idea, Old Wizard

Katie Duskleaf, Level 27

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Hmm... It should also be the same with pagoda... right?
Katie Duskleaf, level 28

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Pagoda and Winterbane both drop you in the commons.

I think it's part of safety or privacy features to drop them back in the commons and not in someone's house.

I'd like to allow certain friends to come back to the house instead, so they can run pagoda with their friends while I'm away.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
crunkatog on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Pagoda and Winterbane both drop you in the commons.

I think it's part of safety or privacy features to drop them back in the commons and not in someone's house.

I'd like to allow certain friends to come back to the house instead, so they can run pagoda with their friends while I'm away.
I see your point... maybe it should have a little thing after saying, " Would you like to go again? " and if you click yes it says a message to the owner requesting if you may. If they say yes then you are teleported to the front of the gauntlet so you may invite friends. But I agree with you, I don't want random people running around my house having parties.

Katie Duskleaf, Level 28