Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chameleon doesn't change color?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I noticed something while questing -

I have a pet chameleon that does not change colors....Real non virtual chameleon can change color to blend in with their surroundings. Yet the W101 chameleon does not even change at all.

Before I got it I was sort of expecting it to change in rainbow colors as a part of it's actions...Is their a reason it doesn't change?

Angela and Lucky

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
wizardrokz on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
I noticed something while questing -

I have a pet chameleon that does not change colors....Real non virtual chameleon can change color to blend in with their surroundings. Yet the W101 chameleon does not even change at all.

Before I got it I was sort of expecting it to change in rainbow colors as a part of it's actions...Is their a reason it doesn't change?

Angela and Lucky
Hmph. It should.
On test realm I have a chameleon. Rainbow. Just rainbow.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Molly the Balance ... on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Hmph. It should.
On test realm I have a chameleon. Rainbow. Just rainbow.
Hold the phone - it is rainbow as in red,orange,yellow...or as in the same orange with blue stripes?

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Wait what? Yeah it doesn't change colors, because it's rainbow. *In test realm* Well okay, if you want to tell me that it isn't right, or it REALLY changes color, please leave a reply and I should get back to it!

~Jack, Level 8 PvP Warlord.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
I doubt it would due to the fact that it isn't that much of an important pet and I haven't seen KI do anything like that to a pet, though if it IS A BUG I am totally getting it!

Yours sincerely,

Sophia Ghostgem 79

Emma Lifecaster 81

Neela Day 30

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
KI is probably working on it right now. Where did you get a chameleon, though? They're my favorite types of lizards.

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46elf. =P