Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mega pet loose baby card??

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello, I today I was someone with a storm hound just like me. I noticed that the rating was 72 and the pet was a mega. My hound is a 57 and epic. so I did some research and found out this: when a pet reaches mega, it can loose it's card the I get when the hound was a baby? Is this true. this was the main reason I got the storm hound to begin with. If someone know about this can you please shed some light on the subject. I am just about to bring my pet to mega and I don't want to be disappointed. Thank You. Mark Dragonleaf

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
stormkraker on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I today I was someone with a storm hound just like me. I noticed that the rating was 72 and the pet was a mega. My hound is a 57 and epic. so I did some research and found out this: when a pet reaches mega, it can loose it's card the I get when the hound was a baby? Is this true. this was the main reason I got the storm hound to begin with. If someone know about this can you please shed some light on the subject. I am just about to bring my pet to mega and I don't want to be disappointed. Thank You. Mark Dragonleaf
Not correct in any way. You never lose what you've earned. And what you saw was a hatched pet, not a 1st generation pet.

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Thank You so much, That clears it up a lot. I was sort of thinking and hoping something like that. Again thank you.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
RavenLady777 is correct. Also, it is a good idea to hatch your pet to get better stats ;)

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
wow, I did not know that. I have a adult firecat and at first really wanted to have it at mega her name is princess muffin, I like her a lot. by the way, to tell you, I am level 43 school. and I have got to that level by high leveled friends. thanks for the information!