Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why am i a low level at a high place

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
I am at Azteca but before i got there i had trouble because when i finished Avalon i was level 78 so when i got to level 80 i started Azteca but as i got higher i noticed that all my friends that are doing the same mission as me are a higher level. Now i am a level 85 and i'm almost done with Azteca but my friend is level 87 and is on the same mission as me. Is this accuring because of my problem when i was lvl 78?

Level 85 Trevor Darkblade

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
AlfaWolf1014 on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
I am at Azteca but before i got there i had trouble because when i finished Avalon i was level 78 so when i got to level 80 i started Azteca but as i got higher i noticed that all my friends that are doing the same mission as me are a higher level. Now i am a level 85 and i'm almost done with Azteca but my friend is level 87 and is on the same mission as me. Is this accuring because of my problem when i was lvl 78?

this happens allot in a new worlds but some people do allot of side quest so to be a higher level go do some avalon or azteca side quest

Level 86 Austin Fireflame

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009

Side quests or Side worlds will make a difference. If you have passed up side quests but your friend did them, then that is more than likely why the level difference

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
Your friend is probably only a higher level than you due to side quests. I'd suggest going back and doing side quests (not just in Azteca but maybe even in Avalon and Zafaria). I tend to do all the side quests in the worlds mainly for badges, gold, etc. If you didn't know, you can get badges for doing all the quests in a world too!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Have you done the side quests? If your friends have done the side quests and you have not, that could be why your level is lower than theirs.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
it just means you are strong and are able to get stuff done quicker then others might. there is the answer you are looking for. add me I am wolf hawkrider lvl 88 diviner

Survivor
May 06, 2013
well level 75 is when get the mission to go to azteca and do first mission with the crazed thunder horns.

- Andrew 88

Champion
Aug 20, 2010

Hey!! I finished leveled to Promethean before I was close to Xibalba, right after Pyramid of mother moon to be exact.