Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why No Auction?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Something I have become increasingly frustrated with is that there are many high level items that cannot be sold at the bazaar. This seems like a waste. What it means is that high-level items that I will never use are never used again. For non-crown items, we should be able to sell and buy whatever we want.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cooper1829 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Something I have become increasingly frustrated with is that there are many high level items that cannot be sold at the bazaar. This seems like a waste. What it means is that high-level items that I will never use are never used again. For non-crown items, we should be able to sell and buy whatever we want.
You can sell them, just not at the bazaar. Go to any shop in any world and sell them. (housing items must be sold in a housing shop; gear and pets in any clothing shop)

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I was also wondering why high level things is no auction

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can sell no auction items at any vendor or through the quick sell command while viewing your backpack.

Personally, I feed all my no auction items to my pets for a chance of getting pet xp and reagents.