Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New! Playable Instruments

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Let the music play, in a whole new way!

Find these new Playable Musical Instruments in the Crown Shop for Crowns and Gold. Place these furniture items in your house or dorm, and start playing! We're starting with the following instruments:
  • Bass Guitar
  • Lead Guitar
  • Drum Kit
  • Keyboards
  • Percussive Drum Set
  • Piano
  • Trumpet
  • and a Sound Effects Generator

With these new Playable Musical Instruments you can:
  • Play preset music loops
  • Sync up preset music between all your instruments
  • Compose your own music (up to 700 notes!)
  • Sync up your own music with other people who are playing the instruments in a house!
  • Instruments come with 8 preset loops.
  • Loop 8 for both the Toy Piano and the Lead Guitar is the Wizard City theme
  • Friends can compose music at your house

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Finally! There on! On the test realm, i bought them all, but i couldn't go to my house for a weird reason, must've been loading it.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
I'm very confused. I am a level 46 balance wizard. I'm also a member but in the crown shop I cannot seem to find the instruments. I also went to my friend's house and she had a piano and a harp. I don't know where to get them so if someone could tell me that would be great.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
abbythegreat0u0 on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
I'm very confused. I am a level 46 balance wizard. I'm also a member but in the crown shop I cannot seem to find the instruments. I also went to my friend's house and she had a piano and a harp. I don't know where to get them so if someone could tell me that would be great.
Abbythegreat0u0,

You can find the playable instruments in the first tab of the Crown Shop. All new Crown Shop items should be located there.

Your Fellow Wizard,
Miranda Thundergem LVL56

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
These instruments are incredible cool! I actually take piano lessons in real life so I bought the piano and I play it all the time!

-Cameron Deathcaster lvl 41

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
abbythegreat0u0 on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
i dont think she said there was a harp. are you sure thats not the krokotopia harp?

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Survivor
Dec 12, 2011
Hello, well to start of this is my first post . I really love the new instruments and I was wondering, will there be more instruments coming out soon

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
I love the new instruments and I really hope they'll add a violin.

Bidāẏa!
;)

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
CodyDeathHammer101 on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Hello, well to start of this is my first post . I really love the new instruments and I was wondering, will there be more instruments coming out soon
I Hope so, I play trombone in real life (why can't girls play it?), and i hope they add that.

Alyssa IceBlade

Corporal of

Sierra Mist

Queen of Pop :D

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Yay!

I do in fact love the new instruments, I would recommend making a wooden stage with stairs on either side, and maybe some curtains (like that house with the theater)

Hope this helped!

Level 90 ChrisIceBreeze

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
I love the playable piano. Alot of my friends visit my house just to play it

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
Were do you buy the instruments? Can someone tell me?

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
jabk1234 on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Were do you buy the instruments? Can someone tell me?
In the crown shop under housing items.