Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too low of a lvl for Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2013
Here's an idea. Before moving on to another area while your on Dragonspyre, or Grizzleheim and stuff.. DO ALL side quests. Side quests are helpful. I did all side quests and I was like lvl 30 when I was done Krokotopia.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
CL First, CL SideQuest Next, WT Last, Bam~WHAT! level 60~

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I started Celestia at level 48. And now i am level 56.

-Jason Lifesword

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
celestia is very hard for me and even my friend he is a level 60 and he is having trouble he has been helping friends with there quests and i'm a level 50 and i just got critical moves and polymorph and i just can't defeat any enemy. can i get some advise on how to defeat the enemy's so it would very much help thanks

kyle boomcaster level 50 wizard

Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
I have got to celestia at lvl 48 and still pretty good, Kenneth FireFlame lvl 49

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
I finished Dragonspyre three levels earlier then I was supposed to, I had to finish up so many side quest. D:
I guess, Celestia is pretty hard, seriously, Ki makes the bosses and street enemies invincible! Gosh, that Crustacean Waverunner is one tough crab.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 48 theurgist

EDIT: I just learned something. Do you know what's good about Celestia? You get a ton of exp for talking to people! Therefore, you level up very quickly, so it shouldn't be too hard at that rate. :D

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Don't be in a big hurry to get to other worlds. Finish each world quests as they come. Celestia is one of the tougher worlds to enter but if you have finished all your previous quests you are big enough and strong enough to get through. Keep winning

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
Akrana101 on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
Don't be in a big hurry to get to other worlds. Finish each world quests as they come. Celestia is one of the tougher worlds to enter but if you have finished all your previous quests you are big enough and strong enough to get through. Keep winning
Akrana is right but I still think celestia is pretty easy and I am the same level as you.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
Am I too low for going to Celestia? Im lvl 46. I have already completed the warehouse. I think im too because im doing quests in Grizzlehiem.

-Mitchell

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
no, this is the first world with level requirements.

you need to be level 48+ to do celestia

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I think you might be, to level up, when i finish a world, before moving to the next one, I just finish all the side quests of that world then go to the new one. I think I was a level 55-60 when I started Celestia.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
Survivor
May 20, 2013
A little off topic, but,is anyone else getting discouraged by celestia? I am level 52 life wizard, and i am getting killed (or nearly) almost every single fight..I usually play very late at night so there is noone to team up with. should i come back when i am much higher level?