Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which school should I choose?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
Trying to determine between Life and Ice? I like the fact that Ice has plenty of attacks, high health, and defenses. Life has decently high health, great accuracy, and healing. I can't seem to pick because they really are great schools.

Devin Starcaster Lv 85
Angel Shadowwhisper Lv 40
Blaze Lv 90

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Darkness Guardian on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Trying to determine between Life and Ice? I like the fact that Ice has plenty of attacks, high health, and defenses. Life has decently high health, great accuracy, and healing. I can't seem to pick because they really are great schools.

Devin Starcaster Lv 85
Angel Shadowwhisper Lv 40
Blaze Lv 90
I prefer Ice over Life, but it's all a matter of personal taste. You can try one and if you don't like it, try the other. :)

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I would say life, but I'm life myself I'm a bit biased in this topic, I guess, but I think it helps that we have lots of healing spells, such as Rebirth, Satyr, etc

- Savannah LifeHunter, lvl 67

Defender
May 03, 2009
Life!!! I have a grandmaster life and it's kind of easy playing it. One day I was using my first centaur in Mooshu, it seemed the next day I was doing the Labyrinth, the next I had started Celestia. I think ice is kind of boring because their attacks are weak until you get to Azteca. Some people might argue that the ice spell is stronger than death.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
even though i am a die hard fire i think you should go with ice. they have high health when you start and it just gets higher with more resist.

Taylor Earthrider

Archmage pyromancer

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
I would say life..it's a great school. I picked Myth and I regret it. I wish I picked life. I know life is better than ice because my sister is life and like I said before it's an amazing school. Plus, ice doesn't get their blade until in the 30's I believe. :P. Sorry, Ice wizards xD.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
Rainbow0839 on May 21, 2013 wrote:
How about a Life now and an Ice next?
Well, I don't really think I want to complete the game 5th times in a row. Just one will complete the set.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Darkness Guardian on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Well, I don't really think I want to complete the game 5th times in a row. Just one will complete the set.
Life then. My brother is life and he loves it.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
I had a change in the choosing ice and life I was able to fit them both in but leaving one more spot. The remaining schools are Myth and Storm. Storm would be more likely every time. Myth seems to only be a good choice though I'm not sure why people say its the worst school. What does everyone else think, Myth or Storm?

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Darkness Guardian on May 24, 2013 wrote:
I had a change in the choosing ice and life I was able to fit them both in but leaving one more spot. The remaining schools are Myth and Storm. Storm would be more likely every time. Myth seems to only be a good choice though I'm not sure why people say its the worst school. What does everyone else think, Myth or Storm?
I've got one of each but, personally I like myth. The accuracy on storm bugs me probably because I'm a balance. :)