Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Highest Exp-Giving Plant???

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
What is the highest gardening experience giving plant? (a drop)
On a related note, whats the best plant? (a drop)

Defender
May 03, 2009
Belgrim MoonDreame... on May 8, 2013 wrote:
What is the highest gardening experience giving plant? (a drop)
On a related note, whats the best plant? (a drop)
The key limes. At elder harvest, they give you 3,000 XP.

Explorer
May 06, 2012
i was going to say couch potatoes.they give you 300xp per harvest.not sure what they give for final harvest tho

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
As 90 said, it's key limes. But if you want a lot of XP AND amber I would recommend King Parsley.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Couch potatoes give 3,000 XP at elder. They also reseed, not sure if key limes do. My personal choices for high XP at elder are maelstrom snap dragons, couch potatoes and king parsley. If you're trying for amber, put a plant near your king parsley that attracts pixie along with the housing items they like. I've gotten 4 amber from my last few elder king parsley harvests thanks to the star chalice and pixie.

Erin Ice Weaver Arch Mage

Community Leader
What rank of gardener are you? You can farm for Evil Magma Peas, Couch Potatoes, Deadly Helephant Ears, White Tiger Lilies, Key Limes, and Red Huckleberries. These all give 300 xp at each regular harvest and 3000 XP at and elder harvest. If you don't want to farm or spend Crowns, you can buy Deadly Fly Traps for gold (in Nordilund). They're a lot more work to keep alive than the Crowns seeds, though, and require you to be at least gardening level 7. There are a few other high XP seeds that you can SOMETIMES find in the bazaar, but they're so rare that it would probably be easier just to farm for Couch Potatoes or Deadly Helephant Ears than wait for one to show up in the bazaar.

For gameplay tips, check the official Mercenaries101 fansite! To request free, experienced help with bosses & dungeons, click here for our forum.
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Katherine Light on May 13, 2013 wrote:
What rank of gardener are you? You can farm for Evil Magma Peas, Couch Potatoes, Deadly Helephant Ears, White Tiger Lilies, Key Limes, and Red Huckleberries. These all give 300 xp at each regular harvest and 3000 XP at and elder harvest. If you don't want to farm or spend Crowns, you can buy Deadly Fly Traps for gold (in Nordilund). They're a lot more work to keep alive than the Crowns seeds, though, and require you to be at least gardening level 7. There are a few other high XP seeds that you can SOMETIMES find in the bazaar, but they're so rare that it would probably be easier just to farm for Couch Potatoes or Deadly Helephant Ears than wait for one to show up in the bazaar.
key limes are way to go if you want to rank from 1-10 in a single harvest with just a few plants. I had the middle ring size with pots in my dorm room got to rank 10 when they all hit elder :-)

11-15 just do normal gardens for regent/megas etc. it will come :-)