Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lets go bowling quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
well to start this quest doesn't seem to be working right, first off i have tried every possible body of water but none of these seem to work i am not the only one having this problem i know quite a few actually and i really wanna get past this i have been trying for hours with no progress made what so ever so if anybody can help me with this i would be very very happy because i am starting to get extremely annoyed with this quest.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I am working on the quest "Let's Go Bowling" and I can not find the lake any help would be appreciated. The quest helper arrow does not show any direction.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I am at the part where the living waterfall fills the bowl with water, then he tells you to goto the lake and pour it in. I have been to all lakes and streams and can not do anything. There is no arrow to follow, I have read and re-read the dialogue several times and nothing, can anyone help please?

Survivor
Oct 31, 2012
I have the same problem. Since they update we can't do the quest anymore. Every people did the quest, the lake is so close but since they update the arrow seems like don't wanna work.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
ahh guys i am very pleased to hear back from the email i sent them and now they re fixing it now we just need to wait

Survivor
Mar 11, 2013
There is a bug i think how do i finish this quest

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
The quest arrow is supposed to work on this quest but is not. After spending hours trying to figure out, decided to do Floating Land side quests. Got the Tiki Bow Quest from Pierce Stanson and ran into same problem, no quest arrow. I have been through the Floating Land with other wizards, and quest arrows worked for them. Only have had problems since the great update. Seems to me KI wants us all to just play PVP. Sent bug report and their reply to me is to uninstall and reinstall game, which would take hours loading all the worlds. I don't see how reinstalling game will help since it is not just my problem but a problem with all who play this game and are currently doing the quest.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
I have the same problem, ... I have placed two help tickets to the developers...

Administrator
This was addressed in last night's update. Please let us know if you still encounter this problem after April 25th 2013

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Thank you K I for the fast response in fixing this problem.