Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Music"

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
As I been playing since i been playing for a few months and I had to just listen to my Radio because I am bored of the music so I came with a idea!

"We Should Be Able To Make Our Own Music With Our Magic!"

Why Not? With Wanna be DJ's/Singers out on Wizard101.

I Would Understand If You Don't Agree Since You Might Think This Would Ruin The Whole Game.

You can also share your music with your friends.

Also Other players can't hear the music unless you share it.

If not can KI make Music101 At Least?

Oh That Would Be Fun!

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
minecraftcutiegirl... on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
As I been playing since i been playing for a few months and I had to just listen to my Radio because I am bored of the music so I came with a idea!

"We Should Be Able To Make Our Own Music With Our Magic!"

Why Not? With Wanna be DJ's/Singers out on Wizard101.

I Would Understand If You Don't Agree Since You Might Think This Would Ruin The Whole Game.

You can also share your music with your friends.

Also Other players can't hear the music unless you share it.

If not can KI make Music101 At Least?

Oh That Would Be Fun!
There's a Wizard101 CD,. It is the first one and the CD is called ForsakenLiez and made by Tristan AnvilCaster. Also the CD is free so download it on your Ipod, Iphone or whatever on the go. Tristan AnvilCaster is on Youtube so sub to him.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
There's a Wizard101 CD,. It is the first one and the CD is called ForsakenLiez and made by Tristan AnvilCaster. Also the CD is free so download it on your Ipod, Iphone or whatever on the go. Tristan AnvilCaster is on Youtube so sub to him.
Problem I don't have itunes money because I used to all on that wizard101 pet game and my mum won't let me prob but thank you anyways.