Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
i'm level 59 and finished with celestia, i'm trying to get to level 60, i tried trial of the spheres but that is not giving out experience, the quests are way too hard, and battling takes way too long.

Anyone have some advice on how to reach level 60?

Charles dragonshield, level 59 grandmaster necromancer

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
charles116 on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
i'm level 59 and finished with celestia, i'm trying to get to level 60, i tried trial of the spheres but that is not giving out experience, the quests are way too hard, and battling takes way too long.

Let me guess - you didn't do all the side quests as you advanced in level, did you? if you didn't, it's way too late to go do them now as they aren't likely to give you much xp now. Had you done them when you first got them, and were the correct level for them, you'd have gotten a lot of xp for them. however any that you didn't do before will still give you some xp.
Did you do all the Zeke quests?

Have you also done all of grizzleheim and wintertusk? If not, go do them. Tons of XP in wintertusk.

If you did all the side quests, grizzleheim, wintertusk, then you can try going back to do any dungeon you've only done one time a second time. You'll get some xp for that and after that, you're pretty much stuck with normal enemy battles

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
charles116 on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:

Try out Wintertusk.