Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet Idea!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Well I came up with the idea for a feathered dragon! It would be an event quest for a holiday and you would have to go to a special ocasion and solve a series of puzzles and riddles. Also it would be a myth pet.

It would give the cyclops card and its moves would be:

Spritly
Myth giver
Myth guard
Verment vanquisher
Crafty
Heath gift
Myth shot
Mythblade
Pip'o plenty
Mana gift

Also another is the magic twister. It will shift forms every 2 or so hours and look like a different pet and maybe give a different card when it shifts form. The card it gives would be locust swarm and it would be a balance pet.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
That is a horrible pet idea. Putting a spell that high on a pet other than one gained from a school quest is insanity.

In fact, the more I've read of your posts about pets, the more I've come to suspect that you don't know the first thing about how they are designed, or why certain pets are balanced in particular ways at first generation.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Captain Clown on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
That is a horrible pet idea. Putting a spell that high on a pet other than one gained from a school quest is insanity.

In fact, the more I've read of your posts about pets, the more I've come to suspect that you don't know the first thing about how they are designed, or why certain pets are balanced in particular ways at first generation.
OK. Now your just hating on me. The card does not matter or could be changed. It is just in my opinion that a variation on a dragon would be cool. Also, why do you have to try to put a damper on my ideas? I mean their just ideas!

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
stikle303 on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
OK. Now your just hating on me. The card does not matter or could be changed. It is just in my opinion that a variation on a dragon would be cool. Also, why do you have to try to put a damper on my ideas? I mean their just ideas!
Hating on you? Don't flatter yourself. Before you tweaked the post, you were suggesting chimera on an unrestricted pet. A spell that is currently restricted to Balance school pets of quite high level origin, and their hybrids with similarly exalted companions.

I have no problem with the looks of the pet. But there is game balance to take into consideration with its' abilities.
Lastly, if people don't criticize and point out issues that they see in ideas, you get a gang of yes-men and groupthink, blinding yourself to problems and alternate ways to reach a goal.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Captain Clown on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
Hating on you? Don't flatter yourself. Before you tweaked the post, you were suggesting chimera on an unrestricted pet. A spell that is currently restricted to Balance school pets of quite high level origin, and their hybrids with similarly exalted companions.

I have no problem with the looks of the pet. But there is game balance to take into consideration with its' abilities.
Lastly, if people don't criticize and point out issues that they see in ideas, you get a gang of yes-men and groupthink, blinding yourself to problems and alternate ways to reach a goal.
Bangoben, I have better things to do than argue with you. So lets just agree to disagree on this one. It would make my life and probably yours easier to. One final thing-its just an idea as stated before. If its design is terrible and it got put in the game, than the guys at KI would probably make some changes to it before it shipped out.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
that would be awesome! KI please do this!!!

Bestwizardever28