Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Furniture Sets

AuthorMessage
Administrator

There's a new way to decorate, and that starts in the Crown SHOP! Look for the new Azteca themed Furniture Sets.

These sets work a little differently, in that you get all seven items each time you purchase a pack. The first packs are Azteca Furniture Set 1, Azteca Furniture Set 2 and Azteca Furniture Set 3.

community@wizard101.com
Community Leader
These furniture sets are amazing!. I love the interactive pieces.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
Holy cow! the sink works unlike any others! It can be turned on and left to run, or can be shut off for the next person to use.

Are there any other interactive items?

Community Leader
Shadow warrior on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
Holy cow! the sink works unlike any others! It can be turned on and left to run, or can be shut off for the next person to use.

Are there any other interactive items?
I think each pack has an interactive item. ;)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The furniture is cool, and pretty, and not to scale unless you have a huge house. There are a lot of us with dorm rooms and very little will fit when combined with other items. (i.e., bed, chair, sofa)
And WAY too expensive.

Community Leader
RavenLady777 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
The furniture is cool, and pretty, and not to scale unless you have a huge house. There are a lot of us with dorm rooms and very little will fit when combined with other items. (i.e., bed, chair, sofa)
And WAY too expensive.
I am not sure how expensive they are 22,500 per set in gold or 4500 crowns does not seem that bad. I bought them with in game gold. I am unsure if they will stay for both crowns and gold in live. But for interactive items I think the price is about right.

I actually decorated a dorm room. I really love how it turned out. 31/50 items and it made a really nice studio apt style dorm. Took me a bit of experimenting with different pieces though.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
The items are cool, but maybe a bit pricey? I am sure some will pay the cost though for these cool items...

Community Leader
I absolutely love these packs. The furniture is amazing, and the fact that there are new interactive (and true to life) items like the sink, etc, is fantastic. My favorite thing is that you've made these purchasable for gold. I am VERY impressed with these packs, thanks KI for putting this fun new stuff in the update.

For gameplay tips, check the official Mercenaries101 fansite! To request free, experienced help with bosses & dungeons, click here for our forum.
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
All (Except one) of the housing items from the Azteca furniture sets appear solid red when I put them in my Pyramid of the Lost Horizon castle. I can still interact with them, though.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
The Aztecan Towel Rack goes through the ground when i move it around with my mouse, so i can't place it. You can only see it when you move it on another object.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
I bought two sets of the new furniture and placed them in my house. Thing is all the furniture is solid red. My friend sees them as they should be, but I see solid red for my furniture and her new furniture in her house. The rest of the furniture is as should be, only the new sets are displaying this way. I did submitted two bugs reports, but wondering if anyone else has this problem. Oh, I also changed my graphic setting for high detail to low, but no difference.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Apr 5, 2013 wrote:
All (Except one) of the housing items from the Azteca furniture sets appear solid red when I put them in my Pyramid of the Lost Horizon castle. I can still interact with them, though.
I haven't found one yet that is not red, all are coming up that way in both dorm room, sun palace, dragons fjord and crafted grizzle house.

Tried them on 3 different wizards also just in case.

I'm sure I'll love them when they come live and in technicolor lol

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Hope Noble on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
I bought two sets of the new furniture and placed them in my house. Thing is all the furniture is solid red. My friend sees them as they should be, but I see solid red for my furniture and her new furniture in her house. The rest of the furniture is as should be, only the new sets are displaying this way. I did submitted two bugs reports, but wondering if anyone else has this problem. Oh, I also changed my graphic setting for high detail to low, but no difference.
I had this issue with the towel rack. Everything else was fine. I'm sure they'll blame it on your video card or drivers. It's not that since everything else is fine. :-/

Explorer
May 30, 2010
I had that all red issue. My drivers are all up to date, and only the new furniture was all red. Unlike some of you, I couldn't interact with the interactive bits, either. Logged out and logged back in to no avail. They must have tweaked something though; when I logged in today all was good.

The Azteca color scheme is awfully bright, isn't it?

Historian
May 06, 2009
Something tells me more furniture packs will be on there way. No offense or anything, but I don't want another MooShu funiture set to come very soon. With the Wyvern Pack, after Kirin Hoard Pack, after Ninja Lore Pack, to Emperor's Set Pack to the Pirate101 updated MooShu look, I'm all MooShu'ed out. Please hold off on that one if there is even one to come. I'd like see more of Zafaria. Zafaria Funiture Set Pack anyone? Ooh! Celestia would be wonderful as well lol.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
I wouldn't mind more furniture sets, but I agree, there's plenty of Moo Shu already. I'd like to see a bit more from say, Wysteria or Avalon. Cleaner, crisper lines and a more western flavor (as in hemisphere, not cowboys).

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Is there a way to preview these without having to purchase them?

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:

There's a new way to decorate, and that starts in the Crown SHOP! Look for the new Azteca themed Furniture Sets.

These sets work a little differently, in that you get all seven items each time you purchase a pack. The first packs are Azteca Furniture Set 1, Azteca Furniture Set 2 and Azteca Furniture Set 3.
Hey professor I would like to buy those packs but I have 0 crowns and I can't get any. So is there a way to get crowns with out buying thnx

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
mompirri on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey professor I would like to buy those packs but I have 0 crowns and I can't get any. So is there a way to get crowns with out buying thnx
You can buy them with gold, too

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
No, crowns must be purchased for money.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
i have the avalon set 3, its amazing, i am going to save up to buy them all, great new feature KingsIsle, good job . my best freind also showed me the azdeca sets and the other 2 avalon sets, they are brilliantly detaild and look amazing, thanks again KI

Historian
May 06, 2009
Can we get a Country/Rustic themed Furniture Set? I really love the Red Barn Farm, but there aren't a lot of farm/rustic themed furniture items currently around the Spiral. I'd love to see one come around to really give that farm house a nice country feel. Love this idea! I think it leaves a lot for KI to expand on!