Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Ranking

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Ya i'm sorry for another message board about this, but I would like to discuss this topic.
Lower levels against higher levels.
I'm a level 25 storm wizard, trying to earn a title in pvp. I'm totally fine people using Treasure cards, pet cards, pet heals etc., but why are we being faced to level 90 wizards? They should be going against somebody who's their own level. Ranked pvp should be against people your own rank. Us lower ranks will have no chance in winning! KingsIsle, please hear me out. Have us matched with people in our level range. Something like this...
Levels
1-5
5-10
10-20
20-30
30-40
40-50
50-60
60-70
70-80
80-90
Things would be equal

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
Does anyone else think that it is a bit unfair that you can't make your own matches for ranked PvP. Every time I do a ranked PvP I get paired with a higher level and always loose. I think this should be changed so you actually have a chance at winning on PvP

Grandmaster Pyromancer-

Jack Darkflame

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
pyro52701 on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone else think that it is a bit unfair that you can't make your own matches for ranked PvP. Every time I do a ranked PvP I get paired with a higher level and always loose. I think this should be changed so you actually have a chance at winning on PvP

Grandmaster Pyromancer-

Jack Darkflame
well no and going lose anyway because people that are spammer (spam spell) most then once

spell spam the most

Storm (spam Insane Bolt unless your ice wizard they won't but mostly they do) but any higher level one of spell Enfleeable (Enfleeable Spell) remove all blade or they also spam there current healing (current healing is healing spell like insane but but from moon school but same effect talent as wild bolt so, remember and do have high damage and mostly extreme critical (Least over 100% damage) but spell are unattackable when vs ice wizard if they have immunity resist to storm so, insane bolt will EPIC FAIL)

Fire (Spam Anything Like Ice Shield or Tower Shield) others school but mostly go for high hits and remove your shield before attack so, spam there wands spell but extremely more angry because ice wizard immunity to fire so, be warn about fire wizard (if your ice wizard if have a immunity) they find your wreakness resist so, attack hard with out blocking the attack

Ice (All Is Different) lot more stronger got better spell (one of new spell when lose pips) which is helpful for them to kill balance (some ice wizard are Immunity Storm and Fire) Spam Snow Angel,Tower Shield,Frost Giant) so, i am Ice so, do mine different way to get i remove these block attacking path

Myth (Spam Shatter or Earthquake or stun to all player) so, won't able get your first attack

Life (Spam Healing) but do have high critical attack but do have dispell of life so, you won't able to heal worster with death or balance (because Guardian Spirit Spell) that doesn't give extra life of heal once they are defeated

Death (Spam Lot of Trap but hard to defeat and lose to much heath they spam there critical attack with bubbles so, much stronger so, people can't critical block those attack

Balance (Spam Lot Of Spell) Spam Shield (any school) sometime also tower shield and others wizard higher level more then 28 or over and they spam Judgement,Mana Burn,Super Nova (worst spell) mana burn spell they get rid of you pips and more pips have and use pips attack make stronger hits and so, be careful around balance because die one shot (if they have mana burn or super nova) super nova and is a spell that attack sun school spell and if ask that and remove by attack it like Mana Burn but attack with pips but more stronger if have to many pips ups

(most hardest to defeat is (Life,Balance,Death) unless your ice because balance hate ice when in PVP and they spam mana burn every 1-2 around or every around so, able to cast the spell but able cast spell at Zero Pips Attack (if they spam the spell) Life Don't Like Ice so, Spam Guardian Spirit and Put on a Balance Wizard