Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

agave nectar!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Was just wondering if anyone had any tips on finding agave nectar, it seems impossible

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Alto Alto is a prime spot. Any agave leaves have the chance of dropping nectar so just hang in there and keep farming.

Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
Farm for agave leaves in Cloudburst Forest. The nectar eventually does drop from them.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Farm Mangrove Marsh near the Left Talons of the sky. I have 5 nectar and 80 leaves.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I got a bunch of agave leaves on Mangrove MArsh, but not lucky with nectar! Got more than 200 leaves and not a single nectar so far

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
yes i have 5 nectar and 80 leaves but i think they just made crafting way too hard getting nectar, amber, truquosie, things like these regents are kinda to hard to get i think they should make it a bit easier

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Is it really that hard!?!?!? DANG!! I really dont want to go to azteca.... Crafting is a real pain huh? Well agave nectar is a rare harvest so its only a chance but you all know that... Keep trying and dont give upHere is a link to a page on central that tells where the leaves can be found and a chance of agave nectar. GOOD LUCK GUYS Oh and also for those leaves, you can use a transmute spell!! 15 leaves for one agrave nectar Here are the links,

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Agave_Nectar

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Transmute_Agave_Nectar

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Farm Mangrove Marsh near the Left Talons of the sky. I have 5 nectar and 80 leaves.
That is what worked for me. These annoying Balance Enemies... garh!!

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Well, I farmed the area in Mangrove Marsh, and I got 52 leaves and 5 nectar.

Haley MoonHeart, Archmage Thaumagture

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
Trust me, collecting Agave Nectar for the Transcendent Crafter quest was very hard and required a lot of time and patience. For all you wizards who hope to complete this quest in a jiffy, I regret to inform you that it will not take only one day. Agave Nectar is an extremely rare reagent that can only be collected by an extremely rare drop from a moderately rare harvestable reagent called "Agave Leaves." Agave Leaves will look like a small sprout of blueish-green leaves. You will probably harvest this reagent about 30 times before you get your first Agave Nectar reagent. Then it starts to get easier to get Agave Nectar. Good luck, young wizards!

I hope you have found this post helpful :)

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
dbomb12345 on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
Trust me, collecting Agave Nectar for the Transcendent Crafter quest was very hard and required a lot of time and patience. For all you wizards who hope to complete this quest in a jiffy, I regret to inform you that it will not take only one day. Agave Nectar is an extremely rare reagent that can only be collected by an extremely rare drop from a moderately rare harvestable reagent called "Agave Leaves." Agave Leaves will look like a small sprout of blueish-green leaves. You will probably harvest this reagent about 30 times before you get your first Agave Nectar reagent. Then it starts to get easier to get Agave Nectar. Good luck, young wizards!

I hope you have found this post helpful :)
It actually took me one day.. actually 2-3 hours.

I have been given the right information concerning realms. Sme of them have a better chance of showing more spawn points. Keep looking, Young Wizards. You'll get there soon!

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Pick up agave leaves whenever you see them, but don't waste time farming for agave leaves and nectar until you got your potent trap tc!

Some people get the potent trap easy, while others like me are not so lucky. Its easier to farm for the agave leaves as you progress and level up anyway.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Go to Alto-Alto, I got 5 in a row from there from leaves. Very easy.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
The hardest reagent in the game, in my opinion, is Turquoise, which is only dropped by randomly by certain bosses.

The thing about the Transmute Agave Leaves recipe is you cannot learn it until you complete the crafting quest.

Explorer
May 14, 2009
I went to the Mangrove Marsh, got around 80 leaves and then I finished getting the nectar.