Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evil Malistare Glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Hey, I think Malistare gave my wizard and my friend's the you can't port to this dungeon because it is full but it isn't glitch. So how do we fix this? X My Wizard raises his hand X. What Joshua WIldhammer. Well, I know we fight Malistare? Sorry Joshua but that isn't it. Anyway's can you fix this? It's really annoying me and has happened to the final Dragonspyre Dungeon and Katzenstein's Lab in Marleybone above Scotland Yard. So please fix this.
My 2 Cents.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
Hmmm... Well my first question is, how many times has this happened? It MAY be possible that the dungeon actually is full. I know some naughty wizards who like to "port" in and camp out in a tower. I do not remember exactly but I think that once you have entered the gate to Malistare nobody can teleport in. If you are sure you are alone, then it might be a dungeon that you can only enter by going in with group. I am not sure of that bit of info, It has been awhile since my last trip to Malistare. I assure you, even though Malistare is a bit evil, he has not put any curses on you. -Jack, 72 Storm wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sniper Rose on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
Hey, I think Malistare gave my wizard and my friend's the you can't port to this dungeon because it is full but it isn't glitch. So how do we fix this? X My Wizard raises his hand X. What Joshua WIldhammer. Well, I know we fight Malistare? Sorry Joshua but that isn't it. Anyway's can you fix this? It's really annoying me and has happened to the final Dragonspyre Dungeon and Katzenstein's Lab in Marleybone above Scotland Yard. So please fix this.
My 2 Cents.
Have you sent a report to support? Since this has happened in instances where friends should be able to port, it is a glitch. Report it.