Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i think i might be almost complete w moo shu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
I am only level 35 and i have not unlocked moo shu yet but i think i might be almost completed it what should i do?

Administrator
Just as you had to complete Wizard City before you were given the key to Krokotopia and you had to complete Krokotopia before you were given the key to Marleybone, it would stand to reason you have to complete your required quests in Marleybone before you will be given the key to MooShu.

Complete the quests you are assigned in Marleybone and they will lead you to MooShu.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
Just as you had to complete Wizard City before you were given the key to Krokotopia and you had to complete Krokotopia before you were given the key to Marleybone, it would stand to reason you have to complete your required quests in Marleybone before you will be given the key to MooShu.

Complete the quests you are assigned in Marleybone and they will lead you to MooShu.
Yes, you have to do your main quests, like Kingsisle said.
Side quests won't get you to the next worlds. Work on your main quest and you are certain to get to Mooshu!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
No I know you have to complete these worlds but I teleported to a freind and marked my spot, and did all the quests I could do. So idk.

Samuel Rainbowpants Life LVL 37

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Just complete the main quests in Marleybone and they will lead you to Mooshu.

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 40 Life Wizard