Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just an idea.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Hello there! I was kind of thinking of an idea for pet gear that our pets can equip. Maybe there should be a pet gear seller in the bazaar but your pet must be a non-gold pet to get the gear equipped. We should also be able to craft gear for it. In addition to that our pets could unlock a talent that comes with it. For example, we can craft some gear for our pets that the talent on the gear has spritely, but it takes nearly forever to craft to earn it. KI please consider this many people will enjoy having gear for our pets.

I hereby give KI permission to use my idea in any way for their use.
Do NOT argue here or fight.

Level 48 Master of Storm Eric Stormhunter

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Love your idea! My ice wyvern would like a shirt

Jonathan Frogheart - My brave hound wants a pair of socks!! XD

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Thanks! All the best in hopes KI considers this!

Level 51 Diviner Eric Stormhunter

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
Eric StormHunter on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
Hello there! I was kind of thinking of an idea for pet gear that our pets can equip. Maybe there should be a pet gear seller in the bazaar but your pet must be a non-gold pet to get the gear equipped. We should also be able to craft gear for it. In addition to that our pets could unlock a talent that comes with it. For example, we can craft some gear for our pets that the talent on the gear has spritely, but it takes nearly forever to craft to earn it. KI please consider this many people will enjoy having gear for our pets.

I hereby give KI permission to use my idea in any way for their use.
Do NOT argue here or fight.

Level 48 Master of Storm Eric Stormhunter
Why exactly should it only be crown pets? Anyways, I don't think this sounds bad lol. The gear though should probably be minor stat boost to the person wearing the pet, cards... eh... not really worth it. I don't think it should be that hard to craft a gear peace for a pet... Don't make it harder than it needs to be!.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
It could be pets that were dropped or crowns pets, but no gold pets. Thanks for your opinion.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
Best idea ever gummy my hydra should have a chest plate!

ya they should be made out of special reagents like maybe a magicless wand for a wizard cloak for a wizard cloak!

there should be pet weopons just an idea.

Kingsisle accept this its awesome!

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Thanks! Weapons would be an awesome addition too! Maybe the weapon will allow you pet to randomly do a wand hit in a battle, or something close to that!
KI please consider this!
Thanks.