Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No main quest in Avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
  • I lost my main quest about 2-3 ago in Avalon. The place is Caer Lyon, i didn't know what to do. I started to play pirate 101 because i could not do anything in wizard 101. Soon, after a couple week it still didn't work so i stop playing on my wizard. I remember and i wanted to do something about it and so i put it on the message board.

Administrator
BoomBlade95 on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
  • I lost my main quest about 2-3 ago in Avalon. The place is Caer Lyon, i didn't know what to do. I started to play pirate 101 because i could not do anything in wizard 101. Soon, after a couple week it still didn't work so i stop playing on my wizard. I remember and i wanted to do something about it and so i put it on the message board.
In order for us to assist you, we need to know which character you are stuck on. That way we can figure out where you got off the trail.

Dustin BoomBlade has completed Avalon.
Players who are a minimum of level 80 and who have completed the Avalon quest "A Great Storm Coming" must speak to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood (not Merle like you usually do). He will send you along to Marleybone for a very unique experience. Completing Cyrus' quest will give you the Spiral Key to Azteca.

The Quest "A Great Storm Coming" would have given you the badge: "Hero of Avalon".

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
The Character name is Carlos WinterRiver, he is Ice level 75. He is a transcendent thaumaturge, he is currently in Cear Lyon and still can not find him quest.

Administrator
This is where you need to go next:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:%27Twas_Brillig

Speak to the Dark Knight - he will have the quest 'Twas Brillig for you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
I can not talk to dark knight because I have not completed the quest before 'twas Brilling.The quest before lets me talk to Dark Knight. So, I cant do the quest you told me to do. I got the information at: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dark_Night_Rises
So, I can not do the quest you told me to do.

Administrator
See if Innes Idle in Caer Lyon has the quest "I Wanna Be Adored" for you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 05, 2012
i tryed to talk to idels but it wont have the quest for me i logged in and out i just dont have any main quests please help me please

Survivor
May 05, 2012
Please someone help me i accidently declined a main quest now i got no main quest now i am in Avalon Caer Lyon and i tried talking to Innes idle but it wont let me talk to him i dont know why his out door lights are blue so there must be a quest please fix this. the quest i need is i Wanna be adored but its not there please fix this.

regards,
Blaze FireSword level 75 storm wizard (currently in Avalon)

Administrator
BlazeFireSword105 on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
Please someone help me i accidently declined a main quest now i got no main quest now i am in Avalon Caer Lyon and i tried talking to Innes idle but it wont let me talk to him i dont know why his out door lights are blue so there must be a quest please fix this. the quest i need is i Wanna be adored but its not there please fix this.

regards,
Blaze FireSword level 75 storm wizard (currently in Avalon)
And people often ask us why they cannot delete existing quests. Thank you for providing an excellent use case.

The quest I Wanna Be Adored is now in your Quest Journal.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
In order for us to assist you, we need to know which character you are stuck on. That way we can figure out where you got off the trail.

Dustin BoomBlade has completed Avalon.
Players who are a minimum of level 80 and who have completed the Avalon quest "A Great Storm Coming" must speak to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood (not Merle like you usually do). He will send you along to Marleybone for a very unique experience. Completing Cyrus' quest will give you the Spiral Key to Azteca.

The Quest "A Great Storm Coming" would have given you the badge: "Hero of Avalon".
Hi! My character Courtney SpiritWalker has recently lost her main quest in Zafaria "Helephant Graveyard" I have no idea where it might of went. Is their any way I can get it back? Thanks!

~Courtney SpiritWalker

Survivor
Feb 22, 2012
I lost my main quest in Avalon Around Abbey Road and I don't know what to do. Can anyone please help me?

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
And people often ask us why they cannot delete existing quests. Thank you for providing an excellent use case.

The quest I Wanna Be Adored is now in your Quest Journal.
This is not about deleting or even declining quests.

KI, please read this...

What happens is some story-line quests are segmented. Sometimes when you complete a specific assignment and return to the NPC they thank you and give you XP and thats it. The assigned task is done, the quest gets closed, but the overall story quest is not done and the quest is no longer in your quest log book. At this point if you log off Wizard101 (because its late at night and you just finished a big battle) and return the next day you no longer have a quest. You must speak to the specific NPC and accept the next assignment to create a continuation of the story-quest you were working on.

This happened to me last night in Avalon. I finished an asssigned task, I got some food and returned and found my quest arrow telling me to go to Zafaria. Huh? I checked my quest logbook and it said I had no active quest in Avalon. None! (except finding crows for Prospector Zeke). But I was in the middle of trying to do stuff for the fire elf village! I spoke to the last NPC I remembered and got another assignment which created a new quest in my log book, allowing me to finish up with the fire elves and continue with searching for the important sword.

Logically, if the main quest of a spiral world is not complete there should be at least one active quest in your logbook for that world.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Professor Grayrose,

I am having the same problems as others, losing my way in Avalon. If you could assist me, my wizard is Malorn Emeraldshield, level 82. Thanks so much.

Administrator
GJMichels on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
Professor Grayrose,

I am having the same problems as others, losing my way in Avalon. If you could assist me, my wizard is Malorn Emeraldshield, level 82. Thanks so much.
You appear to have completed "As Above So Below" from Lady of the Lake, and now you need to speak to her again to get "Down in the Depths".

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
You appear to have completed "As Above So Below" from Lady of the Lake, and now you need to speak to her again to get "Down in the Depths".
I'm having the almost exact same problem.The only difference is that my low wizard is in Marleybone and has no main quest.I started doing side quests to see if I could get the right one but that didnt work. I'm a level 33 wizard and i think i was just about to start doing ''counterweight east'' but i never got a quest saying to go to there .

Survivor
May 30, 2012
Like others I don't know what quest I am on in Avalon. I am Ethan RedForge level 78 .
I am so very confused.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
I have lost my quest in avalon
I am Ian Legendthistle i am level 79 and I am Balance
Please assist me on locating my main quest

Delver
May 04, 2009
ianborn on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
I have lost my quest in avalon
I am Ian Legendthistle i am level 79 and I am Balance
Please assist me on locating my main quest
I found this detailed guide on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?275441-Guide-to-Avalon-Quests

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2013
I am stuck in avolon and can not find a quest can i get help?
i have done all the quest in every world i can find
keira dawndust lvl 83 fire

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
I am BlazeFireCaster lvl 75, I lost my main quest in Avalon in the wild I looked around the whole place for the main quest and I couldn't find it. I even tried to get one from head master Ambrose but he didn't have one for me, Please help

Administrator
BlazeFcaster on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
I am BlazeFireCaster lvl 75, I lost my main quest in Avalon in the wild I looked around the whole place for the main quest and I couldn't find it. I even tried to get one from head master Ambrose but he didn't have one for me, Please help
You have completed the quest "Lost the Music" given by Jeremiah Luchtaine in Caer Lyon.
You need to speak to Sir Jean-Paul Trembaly in Caer Lyon to get the quest "Head Held Low"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 11, 2012
I actually am stuck in Azteca three points haven't played in a long time and cant find my main quest and my person is david goldenshade level 82 fire please help cant get it

Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
help me to please my main character is Seth Raingarden lvl 83 fire wizard mylast main quest was lady of the lake.now I dont have any more quest after that.please helpme stuckin avalon?

Administrator
brettdy63 on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
help me to please my main character is Seth Raingarden lvl 83 fire wizard mylast main quest was lady of the lake.now I dont have any more quest after that.please helpme stuckin avalon?
You have completed the quest "Drifter" given to you by Lady Of The Lake in the Catacombs.
Next you need to obtain the quest "Hallowed Be Thy Name" offered by Sir Patrick who is also in the Catacombs.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 15, 2012
I had just ventured into the place "Dun Dara"...And I was told to speak to an NPC called Sir George Martyn. However, when I got there, he was not. I restarted w101, then I tried leaving then coming back, then I tried to just wait as instructed. None worked. Anyone have any suggestions?