Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

True Story*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Go into the Clearing in Cloudburst Forest to fight Shemanzan Blightmark + friend with best intentions. Bring 3 other wizards who hopped into sigil at the last second. Once in, all three leave me to fight the whole MOB by myself. Those crowns have been burning a hole in my pocket (NOT), so I drop in Lvl 90 Storm, Fire, and Life mercenaries to help. First turn, the whole MOB goes critical, I block none of them, and they defeat me.

No prob, I figure. Life hench is on the job...but wait...25 minutes later, Life hench doesn't know I exist and the hench and MOB play out the whole fight while I sit...twiddling my thumbs...like a useless wizard made of chopped liver. I watch, watch, watch, and finally with Blightmark near defeat, the life hench heals me. YAY! As I reach for my mouse to claim glorious victory, the time-out clock disconnects me for lack of activity.

FUN!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Wow that sucks about the timer, I didnt think they clocked when you were in a battle ring.
As for the battle itself you would have had the same battle solo right, So really the players that left didnt really affect you.
A tip about the henchman, What i usually do is only bring in one life to start so i know he can only heal myself or himself, Odds of a quick heal increase then.