Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you like the prizes on KIfree games?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Do you like the prizes on KIfree games? I think some of the prizes are fair, but I mean, my friend scored over 15k, and she got ore and 200 gold. She said she was on level 10. I don't think the prizes are very fair, but to you think they are?

~Madeline Summer, Master Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I like the prizes and think they are fair. They give you reasonable stuff.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
No. I got to level 14 on doodle dug and all I got was 1 nightshade (reagant) and aroud 300 gold!

Matthew Lifefist level 33 life wizard

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I might if Ki let's you log in to the SITE so depending on your char lviv you would get a proper prize.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
not really,the best I got was a dragon or a mana elxer.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
I think its very fair i got one character lvl 82 one lvl 80 one 76 and one 53. Many times I got 1 gold few housing items. few mana, health, damage elixirs (I never use them). The lesson that KI trying to teach us is that nothing worthy comes for free.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I like the rewards from Grub Guardian. I get a lot of housing items I have never seen before.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
No, the best i get is like 200 gold and mist wood. If i wanted 200 gold and mist wood, i'd find it on the ground and kill some enemies.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Try grub guardian, on some maps you get pretty good stuff. I've gotten 500 gold, god and xp potions, various pet snacks-some being level 7, all different kinds of crafting regents, remarkable regents packs, gardening seeds, unicorn pet, dragon pet, heck hound pet, and some cool housing items like a straw bed, wall mountable tribal masks, carpets, and like 4 different kinds of drums.

Nothing over powering, but a lot of stuff that is different.