Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best way to spend training points?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
I have 5 training points. I only need one to get my last death spell (secondary school) and I dont know to best spend the others. I thought about the balance tree, but I only use life and death so it wouldnt really help out.the death tree in nightside seems to only have like pacify spells and I have one from life anyway. ( by the way could someone tell me what that card is good for?) i cast it birds fly around my opponet but it doesnt do anything. they still attack with full strength? THANKS in advance. Saffron Angeldust

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
seems like your life with death as a secondary. both life and death are the only schools that do not need to worry that much on secondary sets unless your heavy into PVP. you need damage boosting cards from astrial schools giant, garg etc available after level 50 in celestial. I have a life alternate here is what she did

Ice to tower ( 5 points)
death to 70 trap card ( 7 points)
blade, trap and shuffle from balance school ( 3 points)
Empowerment, stun block, cloak

Giant line to colo think thats 6-7 points.
has myth to quake thats 9 points myth mastery etc.
hope this helps :)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I believe pacify is an aggro waver and can only be used effectively when another player or henchman is on the board with you. It lowers aggro against you i think.

As for points well you can train ice up to tower because they are always handy to have. Balance tree has spirit blade an trap that will help you.

Or you could look into the astral schools an see if anything fits with your build.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
I like defences before anything. Have a defence spells that block every school (except for balance). Then I choose to go with the dissapates found on collisus avenue. That is what I have done. The astral schools never appealed to me but my balance archmage has 2 to 4 training points left trying decide myself.

If you do not have reshuffle get it especially useful for life and death.

Sabrina Raventhief of the 6 Sabrina's of doomy doom..

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I think the best way to spend points is on sun and star spells in celestia and one the to balance blades in krokotopia and another school (of your choice).

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
hey thanks for all the feed back i just dont want to spend them now and regret not having them later.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
I'm a lvl 84 life wizard and what i did was not get a secondary school. Just got astral spells and tower shield infection earthquake weakness all the 80% - shields and I got stormzilla for damage.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Ice to tower (5 tp)
Balance to weakness, spirit blade (4 tp)
Death to feint (7 tp)
Sun to colossal
Even though i'm a pyromancer, i just focus on fire and only use spells like feint on a boss.
The rest you should spend on some star spells or if you want to pvp, get infection and perhaps dispels.