Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After level 80?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
I've been playing this game less then 3 months; I just reached level 80. I love this game but it's limited. They should allow you to keep leveling up for one; for two as we level we should be able to get better gear the further we go not be limited to this waterworks gear; also more worlds should be added. I don't want to create a new player I like being life. I just think more spells and ect should be added. Like instead of getting more healing spells i saw a girl suggest we should get a black unicorn spell that attacks all maybe dispelling death or something of that sort. If you want my idea's i'd be more than glad to share just not going to give them if they don't want to be heard :P

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Hektikah on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
I've been playing this game less then 3 months; I just reached level 80. I love this game but it's limited. They should allow you to keep leveling up for one; for two as we level we should be able to get better gear the further we go not be limited to this waterworks gear; also more worlds should be added. I don't want to create a new player I like being life. I just think more spells and ect should be added. Like instead of getting more healing spells i saw a girl suggest we should get a black unicorn spell that attacks all maybe dispelling death or something of that sort. If you want my idea's i'd be more than glad to share just not going to give them if they don't want to be heard :P
I think wizard is hard as it is I'm only lvl 76 and i kinda disagree. This description that you give means that you mostly play online MMOs, role-playing games and other stuff. i agree with the better gear but, i'd just make a new wizard same school so you know all the quest.:P :P

Calamity Crow, level 76, balance

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
First off, congrats!

Secondly, most (if not all) games have level caps~ current max is 80, but it was 60 when I started playing (also the reason WW gear is still the best available in-game). Usually, the cap increases when a new world is released; last one was Avalon, in May of this year... No idea when the next one will be, but I'm sure KI will notify us when the time comes.

Third, I have a Life wizard~ she's level 35, and about as far from a healer as one gets. I only put one Satyr in her deck, and the rest of her spells are buffs or attacks; what kind of character (offensive vs. defensive) you've created will dictate how you play the game, but no one else can make that decision for you. I do like the black unicorn idea, though~ it would help cut down on NPC shield-spamming.

Can't wait to hear your other ideas!

-veebz

archmages Shadowsong & Deathwhisper
legendary diviner, magus theurgist
& the rest.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
To make another world available in w101:

Geez, Kingsisle just luanched a new game, isn't that enough for you? And KI will make infinite worlds next year, and the year after, and so on.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I love being at the end but the end is so boring no new worlds and i dont like the new game

Survivor
Dec 07, 2011
i have been on wizard101 for a year and i am only at 43 and i questing enough

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Props to you it took me quite a bit longer to reach high levels but everyone is different. Most dont have the time to play 8-10 hours a day to reach those levels in that amount of time. I would suggest to you that if your level 80 and have all quests done then farm for gear or crafting. If those dont work then its time to think about a new toon to start. Me for instance i have all my slots full but not all are level 80 so it will take me quite some time before i need to worry about nothing to do. I do however feel that KI should consider making more slots on an account available but then i guess you can just open another account when your full.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
All games have level caps, this is no different. However, new worlds will be coming. It takes time to program and test new additions to any game. A little patience is required.

And while they did launch the pirates game, that has nothing to do with this one (this to the poster that posted that they launched a new game).

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
i love the new game pirate101, but i love wizard101 too and the end is so funny. KI better make a new world soon, and of course have it connect to the prophecy Morganthe tells us repeatedly .

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Lvl 80 in 3 months thats what me and my friend also did this, we started in july and finished before school started again, so we created 6 more charecters all are now past krokotopia. We got bored so know we play pirate101 now and have 5 characters. But WHEN they create more worlds and a higher lvl cap we will be back to wizard101

~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~