Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! I fed my best robe to my pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Is there any way to get it back?

Artur AnvilBreeze

Administrator
I'm sorry young Wizard, but it's gone.

It is your responsibility to take care of your belongings, and I'm sorry this happened to you, but hopefully Prince Chance enjoyed his meal.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
That one is gone, but there is a way to get it back sort of. Just go to the bazaar in Wizard City and buy a new robe. There is a huge selection there and a ton of great items. Who knows, you might find one that is even better than the one your pet chewed up!

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
LOL i loved your response grey rose that was classic.Ya you do have to be more careful but you can just farm / make/ buy another one usually.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry young Wizard, but it's gone.

It is your responsibility to take care of your belongings, and I'm sorry this happened to you, but hopefully Prince Chance enjoyed his meal.
How about we have 2 backpacks. One for loot drops only and one for the gear we swap on/off to use? :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
gdoot on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:

Artur AnvilBreeze
Sadly since the quick sell and feed pet option have been introduced this has happened to a lot of us.

People have fed expensive crown gear and Water Works gear by accident with no way of getting it back with out repaying or working for it again.

I don't think I would of added "hoping the pet enjoyed the meal', that's a bit harsh Professor.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Yea before i feed anything to my pet i am careful that it's something i don't want or need.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
I recently fed an unwanted item to a pet. There is a warning screen that prompts "Are you sure you want to feed (item name) to (pet name)?" with "yes" and "no" answers possible.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
gdoot on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:

Artur AnvilBreeze
No, but try to find another one the bazaar! :D Hope ya find it!

~Alura Battleheart, level 74 pyromancer

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
I was in the Warehouse (Level 60 dungeon) and got a boots drop. I thought the stats weren't good, so I fed them to pet. In doing this, I accidentally fed my "Forest Spirits Careful Boots" (drop from oakheart) to my pet instead. I was mad, but I farmed for them again a few days ago and got them back ^-^.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
ah im sorry to hear about that :(, but if you want to get another one [possibly a better one] keep doing your quests, you will surely earn something nice :D