Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Game Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2010
I enjoy playing Wizard101 and my brother enjoies playing Pirate101.

Before you announced Pirate101 was coming out I had a new world idea for you and would like to share it with you if you are still interested. The name of this game is called Planets101, this game is both entertaining and educational for all ages. Planets101 is like Wizard101 but instead of worlds to save there are planets that need to be saved. You start out at the Sun Castle by creating your character, choosing your school of magic, and your class which will determine what weapon you will be using and how you will cast your spells (this last part is like Pirate101 but as a class not a school). After which you will be assisting the Great Magician who will guide you through the solar system, starting with the Sun, to bring order back to the universe each planet at a time down to the mysterious dwarf planet X, which the Dark Wizard resides. His goal is to rearrange the planets in to what he thinks the correct order should be by concurring the solar system and bringing chaos to each of the planets through his mighty minions.

If you are interested I would like to know what you think and if you want I can explain Planets101 in more detail.

Sincerely,
Keira Pearlsword

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I actually kinda think this would be pretty cool
Except some concept other than magic or swords... Idk what thou... Obviously there would hopefully be mixed in magic and swords and whatnot ^.^

Just clarify a little more... I think this idea could actually be pretty good c:

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010