Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth needs a new minion that can survive

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I want to propose that Myth gets a minion with 100% resist, but only 5 to 10 health.
I won't worry about how many pips are used to cast it or what spells it gets,
because you guys are way better at that than I could be.

The reason is that Myth gets a minion that won't die every other turn, wasting pips
But because it only has 5 to 10 health it would be easy to kill if you have Pierce.
Normal enemies don't have pierce without Infallible, which will keep the minion alive.
At the same time players could kill the minion within 2 or 3 turns in PvP so it
doesn't even unbalance PvP either.

PLEASE consider this idea, I relinquish all intellectual property rights (if there are any) to have this put in game.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
totally over rated , 100% resist , which means it will never die , every class deserves a better minion , 100% resist , totally overboard. next people will want it to heal more , attack with 100% damage. simply WOW.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
David LifeMender on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
totally over rated , 100% resist , which means it will never die , every class deserves a better minion , 100% resist , totally overboard. next people will want it to heal more , attack with 100% damage. simply WOW.
I don't think you actually read the whole thing after 100% resist. This minion is meant for higher leveled players whose minions die a turn after they were summoned. The only way mobs can kill it is with infallible, which a lot do cast. Even if it was 99% I would still be happy, but if it was 99% I would rather the health be knocked up to 10 to 15. I'm not sure if you have a Myth, but if you don't then you wouldn't know the struggles they have to face. Myth was initially the minion school, but now minions are less than useless.

It doesn't unbalance PvP one bit because everyone has built-in Pierce to their wands and clothes.

Btw it's more polite to provide constructive criticism than mocking the idea completely :)