Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

diamonds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
can anyone tell me where i can find more diamonds? with todifferent realms and looked and the bazzar thank yuo

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
hines643 on Nov 14, 2012 wrote:
can anyone tell me where i can find more diamonds? with todifferent realms and looked and the bazzar thank yuo
When I needed diamonds I used the Transmute of ore. I then collected the ore from the library area in DragonSprye and about every 30 or so ore collect it gave me a diamond.

Not saying this take some time but after a few hours of changing realms I got it done.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
I need 30 diamonds a i have only 8 of them and run out of money and crowns this is tier really

Survivor
Nov 12, 2011
you'll a few by changing realm in the bazaar, or buying reagent packs. But the best way is to buy the recipe 'Transmute Diamond'.Get that from Kimba Kalla in Celestia, or Felicia Worthington in Marleybone.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
Bulldog197536 on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
you'll a few by changing realm in the bazaar, or buying reagent packs. But the best way is to buy the recipe 'Transmute Diamond'.Get that from Kimba Kalla in Celestia, or Felicia Worthington in Marleybone.
changing realms makes no difference in what the bazaar sells , but changing realms will change where reagents are.
i usually find diamonds when i collect ore. i dont really need them though .

Gabriel Ashleaf Level 45 Life Theurgist
Gabriel Shadoweyes Level 6 Death

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Sniping at the bazaar is going to be the best way to get diamonds.
Transmuting will work, but will be costly if you are buying ore.
Here is my secret:

When you see a reagent in the list at the bazaar, do NOT click buy. Click buy more and move the slider all the way to the right (max out).
Then click buy. 99% of the time it will say you bought 0. Click okay and click the buy more button again (maxing out the number again). Keep doing this until you buy one. What you are doing is putting in a buy order every single time, and not waiting to see one show up on the screen (that someone has already bought).
You can have all the reagents you need in an hour or so.
Just keep refreshing the list until what you want shows up. Then use the procedure above until you buy one.
Rinse and repeat until you have what you need.
pods

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Well, I like to save up ore. From the lady in marleybone who gives you the marleybone initiate crafting quest will have the transmute diamond recipe on her as well as a few more useful transmutes like black pearls. You will need 15 ore to get the diamonds, so if you like to camp at the bazaar you can buy lots of ore if no diamonds are available. You may have to be speedy, but the ore is there a lot. A lot of people like to sell it.