Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Walking on sidewalks

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
I was in marleybone and i got sucked into a fight three times cause there where bad guy on the sidewalks! why, why, why! how does this happen?

Administrator
There are no sidewalks on rooftops, young Wizard.

There are many topics in these message boards that discuss strategy for how to maneuver around creatures in Marleybone. Please use the 'Search' tool at the top of this page to search for topics already posted.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
natestarr98 on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
I was in marleybone and i got sucked into a fight three times cause there where bad guy on the sidewalks! why, why, why! how does this happen?
You need to slow down. Stop. Watch how the mobs walk and where they go. I'm almost through with Marleybone and have yet to get sucked into battle. Marleybone teaches you patience; you will need it later on.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
Thank you! I thought the edges counted as sidewalks lol (my mistake) I think in some areas the monsters (or whatever you call them) don't walk on the edges

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
natestarr98 on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
MarleyBone is a lesson in patience. You must learn also where the dead zone is so you can safely travails the roof tops. It is important to learn the ways of the monsters so you can see where clearance is. Tops and the corners of ramps are not a good place to be when they are also using them.

I had to quest in this area for quite some time before I got used to the way it was. Once you do travel will go much more smoothly. Drag in is common in some areas of all worlds but it does seem MarleyBone is the worst for it.

In a few areas you will be required to even go down the center because the monsters will be on the sides.