Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mining into Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2012
I wouldlove to see the mining sort of thing come into wizard101 where we can buy pickaxes and go mining for reagents (sorry if misspelled) it would be cool if we could also gain rare loots from mining. Each wizard can have thier own minein thier castle.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sorry, but I see nothing wizardly in Mining rocks...

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
Sorry, but I see nothing wizardly in Mining rocks...
Nor do i, but there's nothing magical about Pirates either. The mining idea is a clever one.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
killerjason411 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
I wouldlove to see the mining sort of thing come into wizard101 where we can buy pickaxes and go mining for reagents (sorry if misspelled) it would be cool if we could also gain rare loots from mining. Each wizard can have thier own minein thier castle.
That would turn wizard101 into minecraft.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I really like this idea, I think it has a lot of potential.

Maybe it could be an added room on your house, sort of like the Pagoda Shrine, and you can enter and mine for reagents and other items?

Are there any enemies in here to defeat? Is there any limit on how often you can use the mine per day? Any super rare gear you might get for doing this?

If it's developed further, this idea is ... well, a gold mine.

Historian
May 15, 2009
Zlyxer on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
when Wizard101 turns blocky and lets us start building anything we want, then we'll talk.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
I see a lot. You can buy
Small Mining Hole
Medium Mining Hole
Large Mining Hole
Enchanted Mining Hole

Where the enchanted mining hole has a lot of things.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Zlyxer on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
runescape has mining. lord of the rings online has mining. world of warcraft probably has mining. they are nowhere near minecraft

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Sneaky George Quar... on Nov 10, 2012 wrote:
runescape has mining. lord of the rings online has mining. world of warcraft probably has mining. they are nowhere near minecraft
Oh good arguement

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011