Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Explore the New World of Azteca!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Azteca is home to the Aztecosaurs, the oldest race in the Spiral. Long believed to have been lost, this world now lives in peril of being destroyed...

Players who are a minimum of level 80 and who have completed the Avalon quest "A Great Storm Coming" must speak to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood. He will send you along to Marleybone for a very unique experience. Completing Cyrus' quest will give you the Spiral Key to Azteca.

community@wizard101.com
Community Leader
I have to say Kingsisle this is one of the most beautiful worlds I have seen. I love all the plant life the colorful inhabitants make it even more beautiful. Bravo

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
I agree Paige. I like it quite a bit. I don't mind waiting for battle ground either as much. So far everyone's being cool about you jumping in as well.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
I actually tried the world out in the test realm I love the music the story so cool. Can't wait until it comes out!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
it sounds cool. i, myself, am a level 37 so i can't get in there. what is the point of a test realm when so people can't get in? i so puzzled. cya wolf rain weave

Community Leader
Do we have a rough idea of when this might go live?

I do all sorts of things in the Test Realm, but questing usually isn't one of them. (I don't want to be spoiled on the story.) So I'm kind of eager to see where this takes my beloved Myth Wizard.